This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Chattyaholic View Post
    many of them would eat just as much as anyone else does.
    Which makes me wonder about how they ate before that. Is it actually a reduction for them? Cutting back even that much might be a good thing for them.
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Chattyaholic View Post
      .I also hated it when a gastric-bypass person would tell me about their surgery, and produce the card (we required it) from their doctor saying they had it, so we'd give them the 9-12 children's price (half price of the adult) and many of them would eat just as much as anyone else does.
      Wow. My dad's surgen told us not to allow him to go to buffets to resist temptation. The surgery does nothing if you stretch out your stomach or create a pocket in your throat.

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
        Which makes me wonder about how they ate before that. Is it actually a reduction for them? Cutting back even that much might be a good thing for them.
        It may well be. It still means they're costing the establishment as much as a 'regular' adult though, and they should pay appropriately. The reduction in price for a bypass patient is supposed to reflect that the bypass patient does not eat very much food. If you eat like a 'normal' adult, you should pay like a 'normal' adult.

Comment

Quoth One-Fang View Post
          If you eat like a 'normal' adult, you should pay like a 'normal' adult.
          Oh, yeah, I agree. Sorry, I was just wondering about the efficacy of the surgery in such a situation.
          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Working...
          X