This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blah blah blah this store sucks blah blah blah

Grr, this customer came up to me while I was getting milk from the supermarket to be transferred over to the petrol station. He asked me a fairly innocious question at first, asking where parcel tape would be. I said that if we had any, it would be in stationary and pointed out where the stationary was. However, his question was only a pretext to immediately go off on a tirade about the shortcomings of the store. -.- He waffled on and on for ages about how there was never any stock on the shelves, how a big store like this one should have more stock, how he can never find anyone to help him.

Well, the supermarket is the only one of its kind in town, so it's not surprising that the shelves are half empty; there's no competition. Only other places are an Econosave and a Richpersonstore. Second, the supermarket is not a big store; in fact, it's a small one. And third, I'm not bloody surprised no-one will help him if he always acts like this. In the end, I managed to get rid of him by telling him to go to Customer Services and ask to see a duty manager if he wanted to register a complaint about the store, and escaped.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Too bad you can't just treat these people like the babies they're acting like...

"Aww, who's cranky today? YOU are! Yes you are! I think somebody needs a hug!"

Otherwise, what are you supposed to do about his b*tching?
    !
    "For truth is always strange; stranger than fiction." -- Lord Byron

Comment

Sadly, I'm not allowed to mow whingers down with the trolley.
      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

Just leave that to the rest of the supermarket customers, if the aisles were roads, the death toll would be immense.
        I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Working...
        X