This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday of Stoopid

First of all, was a classic case of Doing It Wrong. This woman was holding the nozzle right up in the air, and had I authorised the pump, she would have gotten a petrol shower. Cuz there were queues, there wasn't any way we could go out and tell her; I don't like using the intercom as it seems to provoke more SCish behaviour. She eventually came in and we told her why the pump wasn't authorised. Her response? "It should say on the pump!" -.-

Then was the man who demanded to know why we didn't have a customer toilet. -.- The reason is that there isn't the room; however, that wasn't good enough a reason for SC #2. "You have a responsibility to provide services!" No we don't. Besides, the store over the road has one. Dumb arse.

At the end, when we were closing up, we had this woman try to use one of the locked up pumps. My collegue Dean went outside to tell her that we were closed; the woman responded with a stream of abuse that would make a sailor blush, and the legend "My watch says it's five to, so you have to serve me!" Well, the clock in the shop says it's six, and that's the one we're going by.

Finally, after I'd gone into the main store, up to the locker room, gotten changed into my bike leathers and left, I saw this idiot driving into the petrol station. Despite the fact that there were no lights on, the totem was off, the pumps were locked up and there weren't any staff in the shop, the stupid woman still drove up to a pump and started to tug at it. Due to the fact that I was tired, starving and off the clock, I didn't bother going up to tell her. I decided to let her find out for herself.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
    I didn't bother going up to tell her. I decided to let her find out for herself.
    Fuckin right mate that's what I'd do too!
    If for any reason you're not satisfied with our service, I hate you.

Comment

It's what I do to. I ignore that they are there and then I'll hear knocking on the window. The person who drove in will be standing there will then say "are you closed?"

No we always have our pumps off and locked when we're open.

Comment

That was pretty much our Rank-Aid during the first few weeks after the conversion from Brooks.

People would actually try to pry the doors open. I would watch and laugh while waiting for my ride.

Comment

Quoth NateTheChops View Post
          That was pretty much our Rank-Aid during the first few weeks after the conversion from Brooks.

People would actually try to pry the doors open. I would watch and laugh while waiting for my ride.
          Um...can we say "breaking and entering?" I think I would have to call the police. Because, you see, I was there by myself and some huge hairy beast of a man was trying to break in!

Oh, it was a 5-foot-tall customer? Well it was dark and I was scared.

For the OP, I can see someone being a few minutes off, which they should just suck up and come back another time, but a whole hour?!

Comment

Astrokitty, the lady in the op said 5 to as in 5:55 pm.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
              First of all, was a classic case of Doing It Wrong. This woman was holding the nozzle right up in the air, and had I authorised the pump, she would have gotten a petrol shower.
              Did anyone else think of zoolander?

My shoes and pants got a gasoline shower once. I was getting a full tank, but the pump didn't stop when it was full, so it vomited all over me. I smelled like I had rolled around in gas the entire evening.
              Check out my cosplay social group!
              http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Comment

Could have been worse; could have been diesel. That stuff stinks. O.o

The woman who turned up at the end was about half an hour late; my collegue and I were off late cuz the manager had accidentally taken the keys home with her and we had to get a spare set off the store duty manager.
                People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth dbuzman View Post
                  Astrokitty, the lady in the op said 5 to as in 5:55 pm.
                  I know, I was just being silly.

Comment

Working...
                  X