Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you can get a hold of one of those hand held machines, you know the type that Leslie Nielsen is always monkeying around in his interviews; you can clear a door post haste.
    Learn wisdom by the follies of others.

Comment

...she got a huge hard-on and complained...
      or possibly
      Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

Another good way for getting through crowds that has worked for me for years is "EXCUSE ME! PARDON ME! PREGNANT GUY COMING THROUGH! LOOK OUT!"

It so confuses them that they let you through. Amazing how easy it is to bend feeble minds to one's will.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
          "EXCUSE ME! PARDON ME! PREGNANT GUY COMING THROUGH! LOOK OUT!"
          That's the second time I've broken Rule #1 today.

I've often found that being sarcastic or joining in on the group and putting on a real happy OMG voice can do the trick. It will get you some glares but they get the hint.
          The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Oh, and my favorite. When I'm taking in a customer's order, they will ask:

"Do you have any coupons this week?"

My response:

"Did you check the sales paper?"

The hell, lady?! Do you bring your purchases up to the register and ask, "Are any of these items on sale this week?"

Maybe I should change my response:

"Sure. But if you want a discount, you gotta work for it. Whoah! I meant go get a sales paper!"
            "At any time, for any reason and without any warning, a meteor could fall from the sky and kill us all."
            -- The Meteor Principle

Galbadia Hotel - Free Video Game Soundtrack Downloads

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
              Another good way for getting through crowds that has worked for me for years is "EXCUSE ME! PARDON ME! PREGNANT GUY COMING THROUGH! LOOK OUT!"

Back in the day, when I went to the Vans Warped Tour- this one group had a great trick to get them through the crowds, too. They pushed the one kid in front of them, his hand covering his mouth and making retching noises, and the group shouted- "Look out! He's gonna puke!" The seas parted real fast for them...
              I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

Working...
              X