X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Nyoibo View Post
    And Vegemite=yummy.
    noooo, tim tams =) the coffee slurp of the gods! [well except the raspberry ones, i hate raspberry .... ]
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
      noooo, tim tams =) the coffee slurp of the gods! [well except the raspberry ones, i hate raspberry .... ]
      Seconded! I must try a Tim Tam Slam sometime! (for everyone NOT in Australia, a Tim Tam is two pieces of biscuit with usually a chocolate filling inside and then covered in more chocolate...heaven )

this thread is fast turning into an Aussie culture thread...maybe we should do one to accomodate the people coming onto the board
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth fireheart17 View Post
        Seconded! I must try a Tim Tam Slam sometime! (for everyone NOT in Australia, a Tim Tam is two pieces of biscuit with usually a chocolate filling inside and then covered in more chocolate...heaven )

this thread is fast turning into an Aussie culture thread...maybe we should do one to accomodate the people coming onto the board
        lol, i am american, but was an army brat and spent a lot of vacation time at my grandparents second summer home in Canada so I have a fair amount of brit based culture [hence my liking for vegemite, knowing what timtams are, and I actually *like* musk sticks=) and know how to make lammingtons ...]

And peeps, you HAVE had vegemite if you have ever had commercial soups or stews ... what exactly do you think hydrolized vegetable protein is ... you can make home made beef stew taste pretty much like commercial stuff by adding a teaspoon of vegemite or so to your pot of stew =)

I really need to get to Australia sometime, I applied for that job that was the big thing online back in January but never heard back from them. I guess a fat gimpy 48 year old american broad just isnt interesting enough ... despite I love people, know how to swim, sail, snorkle, scuba, actually COOK what I catch fishing, and used to work in the food biz so I could give really great restaraunt commentary ... *sigh*
        EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Oh and Irv...I'm attractive...and female....and Australian

I'm tempted to post up a pic...
          This from the one who wouldn't even gimme her IM contact.
          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Broom I'm like what, 18?! Sure you're not cradlesnatching here?
            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

No rules against being friends. I'm hurt you think I have anything less than purely honourable intentions.
              Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Broom I'm like what, 18?! Sure you're not cradlesnatching here?
                What exactly is wrong with cradlesnatching? Hell, if I show up with a woman that is less than ten years younger than me, my friends start asking if anything is wrong!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
                  Hey, my Aussie friends are nice.

They just like to be "comfortable" as one put it. ><
                  There is a girl in my building who's idea of "comfortable" is to be shirtless. yes she does have a bra on, but nothing else until you hit her pants.

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                  No rules against being friends. I'm hurt you think I have anything less than purely honourable intentions.
                  I'm your friend Broomy! FOREVER AND EVER!
                  Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                  Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
                    There is a girl in my building who's idea of "comfortable" is to be shirtless. yes she does have a bra on, but nothing else until you hit her pants.
                    I don't see the problem here. Really, I don't.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                    Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
                      Yeah, I'm not seeing a problem here either.
                      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
                      X