This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me: Ok, and your phone number?
    SC: Same as I'm clling from, but it's going to a <address> this time.
    Me: And what would that number be?
    SC: Don't you know my phone number and address already?
    Me: No, sir, I'm not psychic.
    That really doesn't seem like he's being unreasonable here - every time I order pizza, they try to deliver it to wherever I called from last time, and I have to correct them. And that's pretty much every pizza place in town does that, here.

SC: It's xxx-1234. Or, no, xxx-2134. Or is it 1243. Yeah, 1243. I'm pretty sure it's 1243.
    Me: Ok *typing*
    SC: Is that right? 1243?
    Me: I have no idea. I don't know you.
    SC: You don't know if that's right or not?
    Me: No, I'm not pyshic.
    Again, this isn't weird or even sucky at all. She's almost certainly using a public or friend's phone, and expecting you to have Caller ID like pretty much every pizza place anywhere. She had kind of a bad attitude to start off with, but seriously, you never once mentioned you didn't have Caller ID.

Then again, I might be misinterpreting this, since text doesn't depict attitude.
    Last edited by KrytenKoro; 04-14-2009, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Quoth KrytenKoro
      Again, this isn't weird or even sucky at all. She's almost certainly using a public or friend's phone, and expecting you to have Caller ID like pretty much every pizza place anywhere. She had kind of a bad attitude to start off with, but seriously, you never once mentioned you didn't have Caller ID.

Then again, I might be misinterpreting this, since text doesn't depict attitude.

Sorry for the double post.
      I think it's pretty sucky, because you don't call a place for delivery and NOT know where it's supposed to go, that's wasting someone's time and being rude.

Plus, we don't know where the poster works, it may be a little pizza place that doesn't have all the technology that a chain does.

Comment

Working...
      X