X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
    What's next?

Will Hot Tips for America guy tell you that Prince Charles actually is Camilla's tampon?
    Apparently Charlie's wireless phone converations got picked up and reported...

and as can be expected, I have a song about it:

I'm Determined To Be King - John Forster
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth AriRashkae View Post

dammit, now I have to go find the others.
      Do you mean these: ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦?

I cut and paste them from the Times New Roman font in the MS Character Map program. The character IDs start at U+2666.
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
        farkpop
        Yes. Our language needed that word. (Although farkknob has a nice ring to it too.)
        Last edited by sms001; 04-13-2009, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Yeah, make her come up with her own damn retorts! Maybe that'll be the last straw...
          "Because that's how magical meteoric size-altering space goo works." IMDB Message boards.

Comment

Quoth RebeccaOTool View Post
            Yeah, make her come up with her own damn retorts! Maybe that'll be the last straw...
            I doubt it, she bought a cell phone so she could keep harassing us. ><

Comment

Oh, there's more indignity to be found in the states...

Indignity

Apparently, there is a chain of supermarkets in the States by the name of “Piggly Wiggly”. Yes, Piggly Wiggly. Piggly Wiggly. There is utterly no way to maintain any shred of professional dignity when you're trying to explain an issue from “Buck at Piggly Wiggly” to an on call guy.

If any of you work at Piggly Wiggly, you have my utmost sympathy. But don't call me.

I have witnessed (shopped) a Piggly Wiggly in my grandmother's hometown - they had a great meat counter (natch...)

That still doesn't beat the time I was on a cross country vacation with the folks and had the misfortunte to frequent..

'Toot n Tell' (drive up market)
              'Wag a Bag' (small town market)
              Last edited by Broomjockey; 04-13-2009, 09:15 PM. Reason: please, use quote tags. It's confusing otherwise.
              Just to cut off any helpful suggestions: This woman was not blind, nor disabled. She was just a bitch. - Boozy

Comment

Quoth MiddleofNowhere View Post
                'Toot n Tell'
                Taco Bell?
                "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

In a nearby town, they have a place called Poopsies.
                  "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

http://tlt.its.psu.edu/suggestions/i...s/codealt.html

Just for kicks.
                    If today is an indication of the rest of the week, I'm going to need to start drinking. - Mongo Skruddgemire

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                      It's sort of like a booty call, but with a major difference.

A booty call will get you a happy ending. At least, if you do it right.

On the other hand, a pedophile call will get you arrested, charged, and branded for life. Usually, even if you do it wrong.
                      Thanks for the clarification...

I had to look it up...evidently it's dam good.
                      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I was at the Salt Lake City Library Saturday when a group of photographers and targets were shooting around. One of them went fossicking in the periodical racks and was surprised to find "The Beaver Press" weekly newspaper

It's the home town of Butch Cassidy.
                        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
                        X