Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As if we needed further proof (kinda ranty)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As if we needed further proof (kinda ranty)

That SC's are to stupid, lazy, self-absorbed, or overly entitled to READ A FRAKING SIGN or say THINK.

Let me tell you how I spent my Easter, four count'em four alarm calls to the store from people not reading the signs, not thinking that Hey the lights are off, and I don't see anyone in the store, I'll tug on the door and shake it so hard I trigger the alarm on the door.

Since I live closest to this store I'm on the top of the alarm list and have to respond. One guy was still there when the cops showed up and was upset about that fact that the cops were asking him questions.

The third alarm call came just after I left dealing with that guy and I was met back at the store by the GM.

I'm just a little cranky, thanks

~blink blink~

That is all.
    A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

I'm gonna start a company making electrified doors that shock people strictly for this purpose. Anyone care to invest?

CH
      Some People Are Alive Only Because It Is Illegal To Kill Them

Comment

We didn't get any of these this Easter but have gotten SC's try to ram the sliding doors whit carriages well after we are closed. Our Gm got to got to the store twice for this reason Christmas Eve. Though one guy had a warrant and got arrested.

Comment

Quoth crashhelmet View Post
          I'm gonna start a company making electrified doors that shock people strictly for this purpose. Anyone care to invest?

CH
          Hellz to the yeah! Sign me up!!

Comment

Quoth allegrasparkle View Post
            One guy was still there when the cops showed up and was upset about that fact that the cops were asking him questions.
            I'm guessing somewhere there's a message board just like this one but for cops with the message "Can you believe this guy? He tried to unhinge a door to a closed store and was upset we didn't let him"

Share the stupid. (it's fun)

Comment

electrified doors that shock people
              Yeah, but you know, once you start shocking them...then they'll scream lawsuit! SC's ...you can't let them in when you're closed and you can't shock them for trying. Damn!
              "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Quoth friendofjimmyk View Post
                Yeah, but you know, once you start shocking them...then they'll scream lawsuit! SC's ...you can't let them in when you're closed and you can't shock them for trying. Damn!
                Perhaps a fatal shocking then...

Comment

Quoth customersruinmylife View Post
                  Perhaps a fatal shocking then...
                  At minimum a shocking so bad that they wake up 15 minutes later on the ground wondering what the hell just hit them and don't remember why they were there to begin with.
                  A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F.....

Comment

CH
                    Where do I send the check?

And if you ever figure out how to shock people thru the phone, I'll cash out my 401(K).

Comment

Shocking them could be dangerous. I'd rather get one of those new sound wave weapons that cause abdominal cramps.
                      "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth morgana View Post
                        And if you ever figure out how to shock people thru the phone, I'll cash out my 401(K).
                        I've been working on this technology for years now... A big purple button with bright orange letters that read "STUPID" that attaches to any call center phone... Press it and it shocks them in the ear.

Comment

I wish we'd had that technology at the gas station. The alarm would only go off if the motion censor was tripped. And unfortunately, people reefing on the door for dear life wasn't enough to trip it, although there were times that those doors rattled so hard, I was sure someone was going to get in.
                          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
                          X