X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Dave1982 View Post
    Guess what?

He STILL hasn't picked the chair up!!!

Who the HELL drops close to $200 on something then doesn't pick it up?!

He's probably hassling a completely unrelated furniture store for his product. Yes, customers are that dumb.

Comment

He finally picked the damned thing up. Thankfully while I wasn't there.

Oh, and it was actually a $280 chair, not a $200 chair. That makes it even worse!
      "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth ShugoAC View Post
        I've got to say that I've got a Volkswagen New Beetle and i've put some suprisingly large things into it.
        I had a lady come to the wholesale club once and bought a couple of lounge chairs (like you'd lay down in at the poolside) and asked for assistance getting it in her car. Well, I almost immediately sense trouble (most people NEVER have enough space for ONE of these things, let alone two), and when she brings up her VW Bug, I go "Yeah, these aren't going to fit..."

And she promptly tells me, "Yes they will, I bought two of them yesterday and got them in by myself." When I give her the look of disbelief, she adds, "Took me twenty minutes to do it."

Well, she put the passenger's seat down, folded down the back seats (if there were any... I don't know Bugs that well, and it's been a few years since then), and lo and behold, those lounge chairs fit in her Bug! Took us a couple minutes work, but they got in there!

Her: "See?"
        J2K: "I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it."
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Mate of mine has one and he went to get a patio set, including the table and unbrella. Managed to get them all in (flat pack to assemble) by taking them out of the cardboard and leaving that behind.

He was impressed with himself until he got back and realised that the screws and bolts had been in a bag taped to the inside of the card.

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
          X