This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who the Hell is "Me"??

Email: I won't insult anyone's mama by pointing out that the satellite vendors offer some pretty good deals here. Also, you know I can take my satellite dish with me to the beach, so you need to come up with a good discount for me or I’m outta here.

Email: Listen, I am TIRED of always having all these tons of channels on my TV! My sister has a ton of channels and a DVR and I am jealous that she gets so many channels!! Why don’t you offer that many channels to me?? Back to my original problem, I am honestly getting way too many channels so you’re going to have to lower my channels. Thanks.

Email: My bill is wrong. FIX IT NOW! Signed, Me.

Email: Hey, it's me. Fix my phone, it's out!
    My reply: Who is “me”?

Email: I don’t know what you peoples problem is or why your daring to cross me! (nice spelling, btw)
    The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Quoth Phone Jockey View Post
    Email: I won't insult anyone's mama by pointing out that the satellite vendors offer some pretty good deals here. Also, you know I can take my satellite dish with me to the beach, so you need to come up with a good discount for me or I’m outta here.
    It might be because I'm tired or because this email is so inane in it's own merit, but I've got nothing.

Email: Listen, I am TIRED of always having all these tons of channels on my TV! My sister has a ton of channels and a DVR and I am jealous that she gets so many channels!! Why don’t you offer that many channels to me?? Back to my original problem, I am honestly getting way too many channels so you’re going to have to lower my channels. Thanks.
    *clip!* problem solved.

Reply: Me, this is us, we can't fix your problem without details. Signed, us.

Email: I don’t know what you peoples problem is or why your daring to cross me! (nice spelling, btw)
    Dear sir, your silly attempt at a threat is only matched by your poor attempt to sound threatening by trying to attempt "gangsta speak". Poorly as well.
    I AM the evil bastard!
    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Now how's she gonna take her satellite dish to the beach with her? Load it up on the back of the truck and drive it down there?

Even so, she'd still have to connect it to the roof, run some coax cable from the dish to the box, then from the box to inside the house for the receiver (if she remembers to take it with her) then connect everything up.

But it still won't work b/c she'll have to call the SatelliteCo to have it turned on.

Too impractical on many levels - not to mention she's so bright she makes stupid look smart.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
        Too impractical on many levels - not to mention she's so bright she makes stupid look smart.
        Well, to be fair, they only said they could take the dish to the beach, not that they could actually use it. Maybe the dish needs a tan?
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

.................................................h uh? I don't understand! If my interpretation is correct (Though I have to admit, this was a hard one to translate) she's actually complimenting your company. So what's the problem?!
          Well there's three ways to look at this.

1) Either way she'll be happy
          2) Either way she won't be happy.
          3) All the above

So there's a 66.999% chance she won't be happy.

Me is Me! Duh!

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
            Well, to be fair, they only said they could take the dish to the beach, not that they could actually use it. Maybe the dish needs a tan?
            Where I live, we get a good amount of sun, so my dish shouldn't need to go to the beach for a tan.

And the next day I have off and it doesn't cloud up and try to rain, I'll be sure to climb the ladder up to the roof with a bottle of Coppertone.
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I'll be up there with you with a few bottles of beer. While I do like coconut, I find that beer tastes far better and goes down much smoother than Coppertone does.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
              Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                I'll be up there with you with a few bottles of beer. While I do like coconut, I find that beer tastes far better and goes down much smoother than Coppertone does.
                Sounds great, Jester. I'll take a Yuengling.

And I've got an extra beach towel, so no need to bring your own.

Comment

Hey!!! You can't be Me!!! I'M ME!!!
                  "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

maybe she's going to use the dish as a raft

Comment

And I've got an extra beach towel, so no need to bring your own.
                      Excellent choice in beer. I am fairly addicted to it myself, though of course I drink a large variety of beer.

As for the beach towel, I always bring my own. Especially since I got a really cool Sun Devil one several years ago.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                      Still A Customer."

Comment

There is a portable Satellite TV system out there, it's called a VuQube 1000. PM me if you want me to send you the link or google search Portable Satellite TV.

Not sure if your company sells those tho.
                        Fixing problems... one broken customer at a time.

Comment

Quoth Blade_Raver View Post
                          There is a portable Satellite TV system out there, it's called a VuQube 1000. PM me if you want me to send you the link or google search Portable Satellite TV.

Not sure if your company sells those tho.
                          Why bother going camping anymore?
                          I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

Quoth Nurian View Post
                            Why bother going camping anymore?
                            Seriously. If you can't handle the time away from the TV, then you really shouldn't be leaving civilization.

^-.-^
                            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                              Excellent choice in beer. I am fairly addicted to it myself, though of course I drink a large variety of beer.
                              Yuengling related comic: http://threepanelsoul.com/view.php?date=2007-03-06

More Proof that you really can find everything on the net. And no, I'm not going looking for the Rule 34 variant.
                              The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                              "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                              Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Working...
                              X