Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why don't they understand it's for their own safety?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is why I like going to the firing range. The ones I go to are members only and they don't put up with dangerous behavior. (Cause the last thing I need is a bullet hole in me or my stuff.) I have Mr. Video camera with me just in case I run across a person like that though. (Normaly I use it to record fun stuff that happens there, like the time I fired a 375 H&H. BOOM )
    "Magic sometimes sounds like tape." - The Amazing Johnathan

Comment

Quoth Cygnata View Post
      Seen on a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup wrapper:

Candy is a treat. Enjoy in moderation.
      Yeah. And Cookie Monster has to tell children that cookies are a "sometimes food." Shouldn't this be something the parents are taking care of? He's a freaking monster! He doesn't need to eat his vegetables... *sigh*

And most people who win million dollar judgements actually don't get million dollar judgements. In most cases it gets knocked down to something notably less, and sometimes, even after that, it gets appealed to nothing.

Also, I believe there are laws in place now that state that you waive some of your rights while you are in the commission of a crime.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
      X