X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Oh you must be new here"

Dear Giant Douchebag who came into my store today:

1) We just got new point of sale system that I am not completely familiar with, that's why I made a small mistake (which I immediately corrected) when processing your sale.

2) My idiot co-worker put a game IN THE WRONG PLACE, that's why it took me so long to find it.

3) I closed last night, opened today and I am working my sixth consecutive day. I am tired, worn out and perhaps prone to a little mistake here or there.

I am many things, but I have been with this company over TWO years and am most certainly NOT NEW and I don't appreciate you labeling me as a stupid noob (in the most condescending tone imaginable no less) just because our interaction today didn't go perfectly.

So please, take your arrogant ass out of my store and never return again. Thanks.
    "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Sounds like one of those idiots that deserves a permanent mute on XBL.
    I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

SC: Oh you new be a :newbie:
      Me:

Veterans make mistakes too people!!!

Comment

"Oh, you must be an asshole"...
        you are = you're. not "your".

Comment

Quoth simplyanother View Post
          "Oh, you must be an asshole"...
          If only you could get away with saying that...
          http://prosenylund.wordpress.com/

Comment

Dammit that pissed me off that time Valentine's Day clearance bitch said to me "Are you new? I sense that you're new."

Comment

Quoth Despina83 View Post
              Dammit that pissed me off that time Valentine's Day clearance bitch said to me "Are you new? I sense that you're new."
              The newness is strong with this one...

Comment

When I worked at the gas station I worked nights for 2 months straight. Then they switched me to days for no reason. For a week I had to put up with an entirely new clientele convinced I was new because they didn't recognize me

Comment

In the cell phone world you get that if your answer is not something they want to hear. I'm sorry but we don't give credits for your issue. You must be new can I have someone that's been there longer. Hmmm I've been here 6 bloody years.
                  I like to scare small childeren, it's fun and as long as you can out run the parents you can get away with it.

Comment

Working...
                  X