This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• words cant describe them

Guest: yes Dave, I booked a property with you and I wanted to print a description of it from the website but my printer is not working and I checked and it has enough ink. It just wont print.

Me: I am not sure what to tell you there, sir

Guest: but I made reservations with you and this is your website

Me: I understand that sir but I cant tell you how to fix your printer

Guest: well what would you do if it was your printer?

Me: I would have someone else look at it. I dont know much about printers

Guest: well Dave, thats not what I wanted to hear. You are in customer service, right?

Me: yes sir

Guest: well I am customer, so serve me

Me: sir, I cant tell you over the phone how to fix your printer

Guest: well then I want to cancel. If you cant treat me with the respect I deserve, then I am going somewhere else and I am telling all my friends not to rent with you either

Me: ok I will cancel this and refund your deposit. Have a nice day, sir

Guest: kiss my ass

WTF?

Seriously, you have the most entitled-bastard customers ever! How do you stand it?

Comment

Many things started popping into my head, but then my brain short-circuited. I got nothing.
      A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Oh dear lord! They are branching out! I get people asking us to try and fix printers all the time simply because we do DSL support and deal with "computers".

Ick.
        Bark like a chicken!

Comment

Ding!

It Grunt OS v33.8
          Initializing....

All systems ready.

Ow... I had to reboot my brain after that one. He's having trouble printing... on his computer... and he expects the reservations office to fix it? Just because he booked a vacation with them? Just.. WTF...
          A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F.....

Comment

*Nods head in sympathy*

Yeah, I've gotten that one more than once and people becoming outraged because I cannot 'fix' the internet for them so that they can order online...

Makes you wish that stupidity hurt, hurt very badly...
            "No, I will not poop a shopping cart out for you." - Irving Patrick Freleigh

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	picardfacepalm.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	2029210

Saw this in another thread, but it fits here. I thought having people expecting me to fix their printer/tv/phone when they called an internet help desk was bad. -offers chocolate-

Comment

People are unbelievable.

Comment

System Crash in 5

*pop*
                  *fizz*

*sizzle*

*BOOM*
                  Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

No good deed goes unpunished
                    Never Underestimate the Element of Surprise - Odo, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

Captain John Rourke(Clear Skies) - Ah, yes. another Black Bird. Are they free with cereal now or something?

Comment

Sheesh, you get tons of EW's, VRS. Here's some on me. Seriously, the guy could've called tech support to fix his printer, what a jackass.
                      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I AM CUSTOMER! HEAR ME! SERVE ME! RAHH BLARGLE!

Comment

Eeee....eee....eeeeee.....

Is it me, or are they getting worse?

Really, I got nothing. I wonder if he blames different places depending on what part of his computer isn't working. And if he didn't get the concept that you were not responsible for fixing his printer, then I don't think he DESERVES a vacation! So there!
                          "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

At that point, I'd just go over the basic checklist of stuff to keep him busy. Check the ink cartridge, see if it appears on his control panel, etc...then you could make some stuff up, and get him to jam a pencil into something important. You could see the writing on the wall - unbelievable as this was - that he was going to cancel, so have some fun with him.

Comment

Quoth vacation_rentals_suck View Post
                              Guest: kiss my ass
                              "I am sorry, sir, but I don't believe lips come in a size that big yet."
                              "Ignorance is no excuse for a law."
                              .................................................. ..................- Alfred E. Newman

Comment

Working...
                              X