Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it air hostesses might be more prone to this problem because cusotmers see the same people on a multi-hour flight and thus become very familiar with them.

This doesn't happen in a retail or restaurant environment unless someone is a regular, as most people aren't in there more than an hour at a time.
    "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
      See, this is one of the big advantages of call center work.

The chance of someone overhearing me and going "Wait, I know that voice....you work at x!" is rather remote.

Though even that would be unlikely as I have two distinct vocal patterns: Casual Voice and Operator Voice. -.-

Glad to know I'm not the only one with "different" voices; for some reason I seem to get a better response using my Phone Voice, which apparently sounds deeper and more... authoritative.
      Be a winner today: Pick a fight with a 4 year old.

Comment

Do these people try and talk and complain to the cashier who has just served them in a supermarket say, after they have finished work?

Yes.
        Sadly, YES they do.
        Teach a SC to fish... and they will whine about you not catching, filleting, frying, and serving it up on a silver platter for them. - EvilEmpryss

Comment

Working...
        X