This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth PrincessKatieAirHostess View Post
    Your crutches will need to go in an overhead. If in doubt, book a wheelchair.
    good advice ... last time i traveled AryanAir [Lufthansa ... are all the staff 6' tall blonds with blue eyes?] I got to BOS 3 hours early, drifted gently through security and hung out reading until it was time to load into cattle class. Why cant people get there early enough they are not having a panic attack? On the way home, Chris and I got to Frankfurt about 2 hours early and I got through everything without a hitch.
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth Aisling View Post
      That, right there, is my mom. Heavily disabled, and even more heavily alcoholic. It's a nasty combo.

And anyone who thinks wheelchair = special privileges sucks. Yeah, cutting in line is nice sometimes, but it's totally not worth the crap people put you through (hitting you with their bags, yelling at you to hurry up, trying to have your "unattended" luggage you're sitting next to carted away since you can't possibly be responsible enough to keep track of it...). I'd much rather be able to walk.
      I got nailed in the head with a ski case, and then yelled at for being in the way, though I was parked next to a wall.

You know what I hate? I will have mrAccountingDrone or a friend with me, and they will talk to them, or do the real loud slow talking to a retard voice at me. I just spent almost $2000 on a new bed. The first sales hominid did the talk to mrAD, then the slow retard thing at me. I rolled away and found another salesman, asked him the price and options for the specific bed I wanted and whipped out MY plastic and bought it. The look on suckysaleshominid was precious=) The second nice guy got the commission as he treated me like a regular person.
      EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Working...
      X