This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "No my bag needs to be ABOVE my seat."

I was working in business class on my recent trip and a man was getting very annoyed because he couldn't stow his bag above his seat as the overhead lockers were full.

He kept saying that someone would steal his precious items. We are on a plane. You are in a half empty cabin. We have curtains to separate you from the coach cabin (though I have no idea why he thought other passengers from that cabin would steal his stuff)

I found space two rows behind him and he spent the entire flight staring at the locker.
    No longer a flight atttendant!

Boy, you have just had a RUN of SCs lately, haven't you?
    Life's too short to drink cheap beer

Comment

Quoth seigus View Post
      Boy, you have just had a RUN of SCs lately, haven't you?
      Yep sure have

He was really angry as his bag wasn't above his seat. Made me wonder if he was a terrorist with a bomb in his bag to be honest as he was so agitated!

Comment

You could have filled his request by hitting him on the head with his bag. It's above his seat (when it's not up his ass).
        "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Don't take this the wrong way Sheldon, I'm taken, but, have I told you I love you?
          I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

it makes me wonder what was so precious that was in his bag....
            I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Quoth PrincessKatieAirHostess View Post
              He was really angry as his bag wasn't above his seat. Made me wonder if he was a terrorist with a bomb in his bag to be honest as he was so agitated!
              Would you have the authority/ability to have the bag searched if you really thought that? I'm just curious.
              "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

...Beware the voice without a face...

Comment

Quoth Bliss View Post
                Don't take this the wrong way Sheldon, I'm taken, but, have I told you I love you?
                I never let peoples relationships stop me from having sex with them.

Comment

Quoth Kiwi View Post
                  it makes me wonder what was so precious that was in his bag....
                  SNAKES!!!!!

Comment

On a plane??
                    "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

...Beware the voice without a face...

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
                      SNAKES!!!!!
                      Yep, this resulted in a latte-covered screen.

Comment

Because you know putting it next to you feet under the seat in front of you makes it sooooo hard to keep track of.

Comment

He was a Gold Card Holder travelling in business class so I just kept my mouth shut to save any aggro.

Honestly.

Funny thing is, I then expected him to be in a pain in the arse. Nope. He was as nice as pie and slept most of the flight!

Comment

Working...
                          X