Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brightening weekends and other tales (long)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Darkwish View Post
    SC: plus through the tilden family on both of my parents sides I am descended from King Henry 111 through the female line from hiis daughter Eleanorm
    Hey, don't mess with this guy. He's from the future.

Comment

Quoth Darkwish View Post
      How shameful!

"listed today under barbie furniture is a bathroom set with Ken standing in front of the toilet appearing to hold his private...I think this is awful and does not belong onEBAY"

--- At least give us the item number so we can look at it!!! We love sharing listings like that with the rest of the team!
      Quoth Red Hand of Ulster View Post
      S/he is worried about Ken, with his back to us so you can't see anything, peeing but doesn't seem to have a problem with the fact that Barbie is naked!?
      FOUND IT!

I also am surprised she is not more upset by the topless My Scene doll in the hot tub.

Last edited by South Texan; 04-30-2009, 12:11 AM.
      "Ignorance is no excuse for a law."
      .................................................. ..................- Alfred E. Newman

Comment

Quoth Crawley View Post
        About the "scent eliminating pants", those are used by hunters. Just FYI.
        I should have clarified that one - they were "designer" pants, not hunting gear.

As for the Ken/Barbie listing, that's funny! I tried to do a quick search for it, but didn't have time to hunt through and find it.

Comment

The way the dolls are posed, I'd guess Ken is about to show Barbie something...and then find out why she broke up with him.
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth South Texan View Post
            FOUND IT!

I also am surprised she is not more upset by the topless My Scene doll in the hot tub.

There's another doll on the chair in the background. Maybe Ken was cheating on Barbie with the much older woman in the back.
            Your neck is 7 and a half feet wide and 4 and a half feet tall. Your shoulders are also around 4 and a half feet wide. Your butt is 4 feet wide and your arms are around 3 feet long-gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
              Hmmm, Ken always stuck me as a guy who sits down to pee.

The first thing I thought was apparently this person has never actually *seen* a Ken doll. How you could consider anything down there his "privates" is beyond me.
              "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Working...
              X