This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passive Aggressive Or Clueless?

So two nights ago we had a list snafu and a guest's stayover was overlooked. They weren't terribly ticked (so it seemed) and claimed they only needed towels. I am cleaning their room when I noticed something in the garbage, I pull out a feather duster.

Apparantly when I cleaned the room I left it behind and instead of telling us or setting it outside they tossed in the garbage and covered it up. I wonder if it was a passive agressive way to "get back" at me or if they are one of the most clueless people ever.

Hey the maid left behind her feather duster, jest throw it away then
    My Horror Blog

Cinemania

Maybe they used it for purposes other than cleaning and didn't want the sticky evidence!
    "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Quoth friendofjimmyk View Post
      Maybe they used it for purposes other than cleaning and didn't want the sticky evidence!
      That was my thought exactly.

Although probably it was just the typical customer's inability to think about anything not directly related to themself. "What's this? Hmmm...not mine, I'll just throw it away. There, that's taken care of, back to me." I really believe it isn't malicious, just thoughtless and self-absorbed.
      Dips: The best karma happens when you let a jerk bash themselves senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

Comment

They dipped it in caramel?
        /doofishness

Comment

Quoth AFpheonix View Post
          They dipped it in caramel?
          /doofishness
          Possibly, at some point. You never know.
          Sometimes life is altered.
          Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
          Uneasy with confrontation.
          Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

I guarantee you that they had that "oh can you believe this attitude" and decided to basically be smartasses about it.

Comment

Now I think I might want to throw it away or swap it with the other housekeeper's feather duster
              My Horror Blog

Cinemania

Comment

Working...
              X