This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's this one town...

I won't name the name of it, in case anyone here is from there. I'm sure that there have been perfectly intelligent people to come out of this town, which is just a little jump across the state border from where I live, but I have yet to see them. To give you an idea of what comes from this town, (which is, I suspect, dangerously close to the 867 of that state)....

Girl comes in ten til close and buys a cell phone, which is great for me because that just added money to my paycheck. Asks if she can charge her phone, she'll be right back. Why not? But I do remind her we were GONE at 9, 915 at the latest. Well, if you guessed she never came back, she actually did. At ten. And tried to get mall security to bust our doors down. She had to come back the next day.

Next up we have the Meth-Heads, a lovely couple with lovely sores on their faces reeking of corpse and looking much the same. Wanted a Boost phone, so I checked their coverage and there was NONE in their area. I insisted they not buy the phone, as it wouldn't work. And they, of course, bought the phone anyway, so I added a custom sku on their receipt that read, "BOUGHT WITHOUT COVERAGE". Whoops. Guess you cant return that the next day after all!

And, saving the best for last, girl comes in and immediately makes herself look suspicious by requesting the purchase of two prepaid cellphones and three iPods. Eyebrows raise immediately, but we proceed...until she hands CW a check that belonged to one Obvious Man's Name. She said he was her grandpa and signed it for her. Only the signature was written in big bubbly high school girl letters. And what's more...it was also signed on the back. That's right folks--she endorsed the check. Turns out Check-Stealer was a runaway juvi, who was, of course, caught, because the person she called as her getaway vehicle lived an hour away. Brilliant.

Just friggin' brilliant.
    Would you like a Stummies?

Sounds like the folks from my area

Comment

Working...
    X