This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy B****

I work at JCP in the children's dept but since today was slow i was walking around helping women's and misses tidy up. as i was walking through womens (read plus size) a woman stopped me and the following took place (note: everything she said was in a very rude and sarcastic tone)

SC: Doesn't anyone work in this section!?
    Me: I'm sorry ma'am, I don't work here but I can try to help you.
    SC: You don't sell women's size sleepwear
    Me: I think we do... it would be in the sleepwear area, I can show you.
    SC: No, you don't! I checked there!
    Me: *proceeds to call sleepwear on my walkie even though i was 100% sure they had some, they confirm*
    SC: Well! I want her to show me where it is because I didn't see it!!!!!111
    Me: I think its hidden towards the back, you might not have seen it.
    SC: Well, I looked, if you have it its ugly then.
    Me: *starts taking her to the sleepwear and wishing it wasnt so far away*
    SC: My father told me to do 2 things today and i only got one of them done!! I called and yall said you had my order in and you didnt! Im gonna see my husband for the first time in 6 months this weekend and I want sexy sleepwear!!!
    Me: *thinks and you came to JCP for sexy sleepwear? O.o*
    * finally arrives at sleepwear where I proceed to dump her on the poor unexpecting associate* *runs*
    SC: *is shown the two sets of pjs we have in womens sizes* WELL, arent these sexy *catbuttface*

later i ran into a coworker who had the pleasure of assisting her in shoes, she complained that she came in and bought a pair last week but it wasn't the ones she wanted, she wanted a different color. CW proceeds to try to help her figure out which shoes she wants, she doesn't know which brand, or COLOR she wanted, doesn't have the receipt for the shoes she did buy and has no more insightful information than to complain that everythings been moved around. she then stormed off in a huff.

im glad she didnt buy anything in the end cuz then she doesn't get to fill the customer satisfaction survey, im sure she would have plenty to say on it.

Shouldn't she be looking in the Lingerie department instead?

If I hadn't seen my husband in six months I wouldn't need to buy anything to sleep in !!!
    I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Sounds like she needed to go to Doctor John's or Very Intimate Playthings or any other adult novelty stores.. maybe a Victoria's Secret? What's she doing making that kind of request in a JCP?

She sounds like a total douchewaffle.
      Fixing problems... one broken customer at a time.

Comment

I bet her husband is glad he hasn't seen her for six months.

"Darling you are a bitch. I'm joining the navy."
        "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Sigged
          "Darling, you are a bitch. I'm joining the Navy." -Cinema Guy 4/30/2009

Comment

I used to work for them! Yeah, they attract a lotta the crazies.

Comment

I refuse to set foot in JCP ever again. They accused me of shoplifting once, with no proof I took anything, no camera footage, and the fucking cockstrap who accused me didn't even take me anywhere private. Right in plain sight, he demanded my mini-backpack and searched it, taking out my tampons and underpants and stuff from spending the night at my friend's house. I started bawling. He didn't find the precious sunglasses that I had supposedly stolen, and he huffed away without even apologizing.
              You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth Kiwi View Post
                Shouldn't she be looking in the Lingerie department instead?

If I hadn't seen my husband in six months I wouldn't need to buy anything to sleep in !!!
                Yeah! Just have on a robe and then WHAM! Flash him the goods!
                I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Forget the robe. Just meet him at the door.
                  I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

I'm not so sure about that. The woman in the story seems like such a beeyotch, she probably has venomous serpents for pubic hair!
                    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                      I'm not so sure about that. The woman in the story seems like such a beeyotch, she probably has venomous serpents for pubic hair!
                      lolol. i wouldn't put it past her.

Comment

Quoth Kiwi View Post
                        That was my first thought!
                        "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

I was thinking that perhaps the husband is incarcerated and this was a "conjugal visit".

Comment

she does give off that 'quality' vibe, doesn't she?

seriously, if it's that kind of get together, the mumu just doesn't cut it, but i want him in some hot boxers as well, i need my fix too!

if it was that big of a deal, perhaps she should have done some research? yah, sc, i know, but i can still hope, can't i?
                            look! it's ghengis khan!
                            Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

You still have hope? That's so cute!

Sorry, didn't mean to sound patronizing.
                              "Darling, you are a bitch. I'm joining the Navy." -Cinema Guy 4/30/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X