Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't care if he's missing a body part, I want my food!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth fireheart17 View Post

That woman is crazy. And...is there a word for people who hate those with blood-borne illnesses?
    Although I wonder...maybe you should've taken her back into the kitchen.
    hemo-phobic, maybe?

Comment

Man, there'd be some sort of prize for someone who can manage to catch HIV from ingesting old dried blood.
      But yeah, how can she not see that exposing yourself to a stranger's bodily fluids is a tremendously bad idea, as well as breaking every health code in the universe?

Comment

I think we need a commando raid for her fallopian tubes. Anyone else in?

Comment

Quoth Lingering Grin View Post
          What a <insert word I don't think I'm allowed to say, even on these boards>
          I have a VERY Strong Opinion on this matter due to family matters that have revolved around blood-borne or blood-based illnesses.

So, without Further ado, I hereby declare that Crazy Cunt to be little more than a Waste of Air, Skin, and Space, And could best be replaced by a globule of effluvium from the bottom of a long-overdue for cleaning Septic tank.

In all seriousness, if I were there, I would likely be removed from the store in handcuffs or fired on the spot if I had worked there for decking that Spewer of Verbal Shit. Or, I'd get a Round of applause, take your pick.

Again, I apologize for my conduct and language in regards to this.

As for your Friend; Sorry to hear about his thumb, but it sounds like the nerve damage was pretty severe.

Comment

Between this and the taco sauce incident I'm sickened by what humanity is becoming.
            To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Working...
            X