This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth MoxisPilot
    I don't know what set him straight, but after three years of knowing him (and watching him pull antics that made me cringe), he made this totally sudden reversal into a really loving, thoughtful, sensitive kid.
    That's actually a bit scary. That's how sociopaths work, you see - they eventually figure out how to appear to be what everyone expects. Deep down, though, they have no real emotions, empathy ... soul, if you will. Scary.
    "You mean you don’t have the one piece of information you actually need? Well, stick your grubby paws in the crayon box, yank one out and colour me Fucking Shocked Fuchsia." - Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth draftermatt View Post
      And seriously? 12-15 and the best way to get a girl to notice was to jerk off into a hat?
      Pheremones.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth draftermatt View Post
        And seriously? 12-15 and the best way to get a girl to notice was to jerk off into a hat?
        In their defense it was a very sexy hat.

Comment

Quoth seigus View Post
          We call these people "sociopaths"...
          That's the first thing that came to my mind. "Sociopath" or "anti-social disorder"...unfortunately, there is not much you can do for those who fall under this label.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
          "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Did you ever tell the girl to you know, wash her hair and wash her hat too? O_o That's disgusting. My bet is that Damien ended up on America's Most Wanted. O_o

There was this girl at my school who was like that; she once hit another girl in the face with a hockey stick and broke her nose and cheekbone. The girl's parents pressed charges, and Damiette was also expelled. No idea what happened to her. By the way, this incident happened in second year; and certainly was not an accident.
            People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
            My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth trunks2k View Post
              was it a cunning hat too?
              I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
                Did you ever tell the girl to you know, wash her hair and wash her hat too?
                Therein lies the crux of the entire stupidity! As I said, it all came out because of the whole "Hey I am going to tell you a secret, but you can't tell anybody else." Yeah right. As a very wise and funny person always told me "The only way to keep a secret is if it's between 2 people and one of them is dead." It got back to the girl before it got back to us.

I can't even express to you the depths of my rage when I found out. I hate bullying and I viewed this as blatant sexual harassment. I skipped over it in the original story, but when we first found out, there were 6 people identified as involved. A lot of those kids were really great and I was happy they were eventually cleared.

Bleh! Just thinking about it pisses me off. Almost as much as when somebody shit in the shower, but I will save that story for next week. Stay tuned!

Comment

As a former camp counselor, it doesn't surprise me. Some of those kids end up at camp...simply because their parents want a break from them. Too chickenshit to deal with the problem, they foist it upon someone else.

I might have said this before...but there was a guy like that at camp the last year I worked there. He really was a strange one. On the surface, he seemed OK, but had a dark side. A few days into the week, rumors started flying about some things he'd said...

Specifically, how he wanted to do (various sick and disgusting things here, including rape) to Amy, who worked kitchen staff. Keep in mind that Amy was pretty damn hot, not to mention very sweet, and the rest of the staff was a bit protective of her.

Anyway, the asshole wouldn't let it rest, and some of us had a little "come to Jesus" meeting with him, after he'd been spotted following her around, and tried to get her into one of the supply closets That is, he was forcibly dragged off...tied to a flagpole, and left there until the cops arrived.

Not sure whatever happened to Amy, since she quit right after that. I hope she's doing OK. As for the guy, I'm sure he's in jail somewhere, or possibly dead by now.
                  Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
                    A few days into the week, rumors started flying about some things he'd said...
                    Damn! The more I explain about these stories and read comments, the more bad stories I remember! Don't get me wrong, it was a great camp and most of the kids were fantastic, but there have to be some little shits to make the whole experience more rewarding.

I will have to start a new thread about a camper we had to deal with who was sexually harassing girls. Nothing so drastic as what you had to deal with, but pretty damn upsetting. So look forward to that story. It has a bonus suck due to shitty parents!!

Comment

Quoth trunks2k View Post
                      Everybody knows that hat was into bukkake anyway.

/somebody had to say it.
                      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth MoxisPilot View Post
                        I've only ever experienced one kid like "Damien", in the four years I worked in childcare (which was ENOUGH for me, GAH!).

I don't know what set him straight, but after three years of knowing him (and watching him pull antics that made me cringe), he made this totally sudden reversal into a really loving, thoughtful, sensitive kid.

I think he was abducted by aliens.
                        Someone musta shown him a meal being cooked in an eggshell.

Comment

Jerking off in a girl's hat to show your affections?!! Gross! What the hell got those kids that idea it was okay to do that?!! Welcome to CS, Terl1982!
                          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I've heard worse things about affection
                            Your neck is 7 and a half feet wide and 4 and a half feet tall. Your shoulders are also around 4 and a half feet wide. Your butt is 4 feet wide and your arms are around 3 feet long-gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth The Last to Know View Post
                              By the way - welcome Toujin & Terl1982. I'm in Virginia also.
                              Quoth idrinkarum View Post
                              And welcome Toujin and Teri1982!!! I'm in Virginia also.
                              I will also extend a welcome to Toujin and Trel1982 from yet another Virginian. I think Virginia is well represented in this forum.
                              "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Damn! The more I explain about these stories and read comments, the more bad stories I remember!
                                This place has a way of doing that. I don't post too many sucky customer stories, but when I do they're usually in other people's threads, because reading other stories always reminds me of something related in my life. I haven't worked with customers in a few years now, so I don't have too many stories these days. I'm happy to keep it that way.
                                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                                X