X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Terl1982 View Post
    "I sorry mastribait in hat"
    I was wondering if I could get away with that in my signature...but...

Quoth trunks2k View Post
    In their defense it was a very sexy hat.
    ...then he made me pee my pants.

This thread delivers
    "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
    "What IS fun to fight through?"
    "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

Quoth trunks2k View Post
      In their defense it was a very sexy hat.
      I wonder what Right Said Fred would think about that
      Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Virginia represent!

You know, thinking back to my time at summer camps (Boy Scouts, and 3 summers I spent at a camp down in Texas called Sky Ranch), I never heard about any of that kinda stuff going on. Granted, Sky Ranch was a Christian camp, so presumably the real "devil children"/Damiens weren't getting sent there.

The prank war our cabin got into with our sister cabin didn't get to the point of raping headgear. Mostly it was throwing water balloons at their cabin. They'd retaliate by ambushing us on the way back from the mess hall with water balloons and silly string. We raided their cabin with silly string and toilet paper the next night. They retaliated by smearing shaving gel all over the windows and doors and threw our towels up on the roof.

The girls knew how to get revenge. One of the strongest lessons I learned that summer.
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

When I am not pressing shirts I am a child herd, this will be my 10th staff summer (20 more days pressing shirts).

Good Mercy, Her. Technically Her #1 (of 3). Haven't thought of this child in ages.

This child swiped another girl's toss camera and took a bunch of pictures of Evil CHild's naked self. The now confused camper tosses said camera in teh woods. I found out on the last day.

Same Child Different year: Good child has sister with her at camp but in a different unit (age difference as well as program difference). Keep in mind that Good CHild can see Lil Sis at meals, but during the day we're busy busy and obviously they sleep in different places at night. NOw we have a pay phone on the screen porch of the dining hall that we keep covered and everyone tacitly ignores (though staff could use it after dark). During Carnival Day Evil CHild convinces Good CHild that since we were keeping her from her sister against her will it would be perfectly ok to call 911 on teh porch phone. The police showed up, much to teh surprise of the camp director. when teh situation was cleared up, the police were amused and were happy to mosey off, to teh further surprise of teh camp director, who convinced them to put the fear of God into the Evil CHild.

stories about #2 adn #3 can wait til later.

Comment

Just in case anyone is wondering - I am not that Damien....

But, what a sicko

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
              The prank war our cabin got into with our sister cabin didn't get to the point of raping headgear.
              Ah camp pranks!! I remember them well. When I was in charge of the oldest guys, Axe had just started up with their ridiculous ads. You know the ones, spray yourself with Axe and girls will rip your close off. All those kids watched MTV, saw the commercials and bought all the different types. Now, they would not necessarily shower, but they would bath themselves in Axe in our cabin. I might have at one time been apathetic about Axe, but now it all smells like humidity, teenage boy sweat, and mildew to me. Seriously, to this day I can't stand the smell. That is why the best prank I have ever heard was the Axe bomb. The oldest guy cabins (unfortunately I wasn't in charge this year so I can't take credit for this stroke of genius) took a can of Axe, taped the button down and tossed it in the girls cabins when they weren't there. I would have thrown up if I had to come back and sleep in that cabin.

Quoth Damien View Post
              ust in case anyone is wondering - I am not that Damien....
              Hmmmm....I believe you for now, but if I am decapitated by a piece of sheet glass I know who my first suspect will be.

Comment

What kind of disturbed mind comes up with something like that?
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I unpacked my church camp gear one year to find it full of soaked, bloody tampons and napkins, which had obviously been saved up for the full week plus, just to put in my luggage.

I never went back to camp. I know who did it. She's still touted as one of the most gentle, polite, and godly *ladies* that you would ever meet.

I still don't know what I did to warrant that, I was already the loner at that point, all I did was sit in the woods and read so I wouldn't have to interact with the sadistic *god-in-their-hearts* Young Women.
                  ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

Quoth Terl1982 View Post
                    Ah camp pranks!! I remember them well.
                    Indeed! Our sister cabin also salted our drink pitchers one night, so the fruit drink tasted seawater-salty, as did the regular water. We had to get fresh pitchers.

The pranks we pulled on each other in our own cabin were pretty elaborate as well. One time they tried to pull the old "shaving cream in hand" trick on me while I was sleeping one night, but since we were all too young to start shaving yet, they used toothpaste instead. Sadly, they never could get me to swat at my face to smear the stuff on myself. The chief perpetrator resorted to throwing water across my legs (he was probably about to do the "hand in warm water" prank), whereupon I promptly woke up and sat up sharply, causing him to flee across the cabin in a panic.

The best one though, was the one we pulled on the smallest guy in our cabin. He was napping one afternoon (never a wise idea), and we pulled his bunk away from the wall, and then took a roll of duct tape we had for some reason and proceeded to wrap it around his entire bunk, taping him into the bed. Then we all stood around the bunk and shook it, yelling "earthquake!" He wakes up, sees he can't move, freaks for about five seconds before he starts laughing.

Quoth zzapp the witch View Post
                    I still don't know what I did to warrant that, I was already the loner at that point, all I did was sit in the woods and read so I wouldn't have to interact with the sadistic *god-in-their-hearts* Young Women.
                    To quote Devil Flanders in one Simpsons Halloween episode: "Always the ones you least expect, isn't it?"

I read a lot while I was away at camp, too, never to the point of not interacting with anyone, but I took five books with me to camp and read them all multiple times by week's end. (They were books I'd already read, and I'm a fast reader.) It ended up becoming a bit of a joke. When they were handing out "awards" at the end of the week, they handed out "joke awards" as well, and I got the "Creative Christian Award for reading ten thousand books this week." (This was Sky Ranch, aforementioned Christian camp.)
                    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth zzapp the witch View Post
                      I unpacked my church camp gear one year to find it full of soaked, bloody tampons and napkins, which had obviously been saved up for the full week plus, just to put in my luggage.
                      Good god! Thats horrendous! When guys have a problem with each other, they just fight and everything is cool after that. Thats biological warfare!

Comment

Oh god I know kids like Damien. Seriously, I have no idea what makes them immune to the fear of punishment. A few of them in my high school have ALWAYS been in and out of ISS or OOSS and kept being roley poley shitheads to others. I wonder what exactly it is that causes them to become such little Sociopaths. I know they would do stuff like shit all over the restroom or jerk off and leave it for the janitors to clean up and put dead fish in the library. The only thing that'd work on these kids would be Corporal punishment. Preferably with a bullwhip or a morning-star.
                        Kangaroo Squee!

Comment

Possibly it's hideous childhood sexual or physical abuse; sometimes, perhaps, a head injury. As far as future sociopaths go, the jury's still out on this one.
                          People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                          My DeviantArt.

Comment

Hahahahahaha! I feel sorry for the girl, but I would have laughed at the letter as well.
                            It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
                            -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

Sounds like psychopathy to me.

Edit:

Damien, that is.

Comment

Working...
                              X