This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take that foot fetish dude!

There's this guys who's been going around our call center for months, probably years now, who we all refer to as the foot fetish guy. He calls in several times a day and will start asking about your feet, what kind of shoes you wear, socks, polish on your toes, thing like that. Then he asks you to take your shoes and socks off to massage them. Course if he gets a man he hangs up whith out going through that entire spiel. He can rattle the newer girls if they've never heard of him, and even some of the older ones with how insistent he can get about touching your feet.

So of course I got him on my line and I decided to have a little fun.

FD-Foot Dude

Me- Duh

Me: Thank you for calling big orange box credit customer service how can I help you?

FD: Hi! You certainly can, but I'd like to share a 15 second stress reliever tip for you before we start if I may.

Me: Oookay (I had no idea who he was at this point in time)

FD: Well do you wear heels or flats?

Me: Neither I wear tennis shoes. Thinking to myself: Why would you care, wait you aren't?

FD: Well if you take your shoes off and just massage the ball of your foot it feels really good. Are you taking your shoes off and wiggling your toes around?

Me: *flash of inspiration* No sir, I'm afraid I can't do that. See I lost my feet in an accident and I have prostetic feet so I'm afraid massaging them wouldn't do me much good.

FD: ... *click*

Me:

I of course have both my feet. Needless to say my coworkers all think its hilarious, and some of the women are hoping they can tell him the same thing if they get him. Guess he'll be getting lots of footless women in his future!
    "I try to take reality one day at time, but sometimes several days attack me at once."

I mean, really, there isn't enough foot fetish videos on the internet?

Comment

He must be a cousin of my Tickle Guy and tonight's Mr Are You Wearing Panties and Boots?
      "No, I will not poop a shopping cart out for you." - Irving Patrick Freleigh

Comment

That is freaking hilarious.
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth calulu View Post
          He must be a cousin of my Tickle Guy and tonight's Mr Are You Wearing Panties and Boots?
          Wouldn't happen to have started a discussion thread for that now would you?

Comment

OMFG!

I used to work for a shopping place (laid off a few months ago), and I KNOW for a fact that I've talked to Foot Fetish Guy, and I believe tickle guy too. Both of these freaks have been calling for years, and mgt never did a thing about it. That's one thing I'm not missing about my old job (among others).

Heehee, I used the "no feet" on him too. He hung up

Comment

Squeeeeee! The Tickle Guy! i actually got where I enjoyed messing with the freak. Did he start out very normal and suddenly veer into weird tickling talk until he was panting and moaning?

Comment

OMG we have a foot fetish guy too! If he gets a guys he hangs up, but id he gets a girk he asks what kind of shoes your wearing.. if you say a kind he likes (eg heels) he makes a gross 'Oh thats sooo my thing' noise, then just goes about the call like nothing happened!

Next time I talk to him, do you mind if I use your line?

Comment

Oh I hate these guys. At the last store I worked at I had a nylon fetish guy. He'd call up and try to get us to explain how to put on nylon claiming he needed them for a medical condition but couldn't figure it out. I know we explained clearly once so I know he's just a perv. Plus he would ask for the housewares department, not the shoe or lingerie departments (he may have called those at first, i don't know). One coworker would intentionally take these calls to see how confused she could make him.

Comment

Nice! Roskala, I noticed you're in Florida and if I may ask, what part are you in? I'm in the South Florida area btw.
                    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Nate, yes, last year I posted a thread about my The Tickle Guy

http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=32955

Comment

Working...
                      X