This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry, being a EW means Fail.

So I was sitting in the control Center at 6:00 AM ish, trying to stay sane despite being required to listen to listen to Nancy Grace's ramblings on the News Feed and the phone rings from our on-site courtesy phone, which is odd because today the office's are closed due to a company holiday.

A: Agent Skippy(with thoughts in Italics)
    EW: Entitlement...Whore...(Shiver)

A: Hello! Thank you for calling (global company HQ) Security Control Unit this is Skippy. How may I help you? Must...hold out...2 more...hours...

EW: (really snotty tone) Hi. I forgot my badge and need to be let in.

Strike 1: Fail

A: Ok ma'am can I have your na-
    EW: (cuts skippy off) Actually it's in my purse and I forgot that at home

Strike 2: Fail

A: Ok ma'am I just need your na-
    EW: I actually thought there would be someone at the lobby desk at this time to let me in and I need to get to my unit to turn the phones on.

Wait, you mean to tell me you didn't get the corporate memo? You know...the one that went WORLD WIDE ONE MONTH IN ADVANCE that the office would be closed including the lobbys!? Hmm...Sucky Customer...+ Entitlement Whore Mentality + Blatant Stupidity = Strike 3, FAIL!

You're out!

A: "Ok ma'am but I need your name for verification purposes before I can dispatch a Agent to assist you."
    EW: "Oh ok it's Stupid Entitlement Whore Hybrid"

I check in the system: she's a contractor but yeah she checks out.

EW: "Can you hurry up? I'll be at the lobby waiting but I need that temp badge!"
    OOooooo she's going for bonus! -cracks knuckles-

A: "Not a problem ma'am. I am sending a Agent to assist you now ok?"
    EW: "Ok. Bye! -CLICK!-"

annnnnnnnnd you're STILL out of here!

And the funny part is Karma bit her in the ass because at the time the only person available was my boss, who was on her lunch, at the OTHER end of the campus and she has ankle trouble so the EW had to wait a good 5-10 mins before she got there, and another 10-15 for my boss to fire up the reception computer to issue her her temporary access card.

BONUS FAIL!

Say it with me.......

"Failure to plan on your part does NOT constitute an emergency on MY part!"
    "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Working...
    X