Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pezzle, my computer needs hours of your attention. I have no idea what’s wrong with it, but I am quite sure it needs you to examine it for a several, several hours.

(Don’t mind the Jester. He is harmless. After all, how dangerous can a guy be that wears tights?)

Quoth karma_gypsy View Post
    Are you sure your name isn't Tim?
    Tim? Tim? Hmmm…..

(checks ID) Nope. No “Tim” anywhere on here. Interestingly, there is no “T”, “I”, or “M” anywhere in any of my names. Go figger.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

I hate those people. I always wonder how they get all this gear to run in the cave they so obviously call home. Then there are the really socially backward tech guys that are so starved for female attention that when they find out you are a tech girl they act like 13 year olds at the junior high formal. There's one that comes by the shop with made up problems with his internet connection just so he can "casually" chat about his sound rig with me, and ocassionally ask if I have plans that weekend.

Of course, most of the guys I have worked with and for are cool about the whole woman thing, and as my recording professor famously said when a male classmate made a comment about female sound engineers being able to get by on looks, "Funny, I can't hear her breasts at all in this mix, can you?"
      Dips: The best karma happens when you let a jerk bash themselves senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

Comment

Quoth DGoddess View Post
        Not only opposable thumbs, but I would suspect it would also require having a brain.
        That's what I meant, that he hadn't evolved enough to have opposable thumbs, let alone a brain. He probably still hasn't figured out to "bang the rocks together, guys!"
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Would a comment regarding turning a floppy drive into a hard drive be inappropriate?
          heh
          Nice pic!
          Age and wisdom don't necessarily go together. Some people just become stupid with more authority.

"Who put the goat in there? The yellow goat I ate."

Comment

I considered it just plain old harassment but because I was discriminated based on gender i guess It's considered sexual or something. My store manager approached me today and told me if he ever comes in again I have his permission to call the police!

Now I'm not saying BB in general. But OUR BB here has some seriously f'd up rotten apples, so I'm told by customers. Takes them 45 minutes to get the attention of an associate and then geek squad ends up charging them 800 dollars for an easily 65 dollar service after all is said and done. I was somewhat appalled. O.o;

Rahmota: Lol sounds like me. "If you'd like ma'am I can throw your salvaged data onto your brand new laptop for you, as well as giving you the copy of the DVD. Would you like me to go ahead and do that for you? It'll only be an extra fifteen minutes, free of charge"

I'm such a dork.

Comment

At least the nice thing about BB corporate is when they do finally get around to cleaning house, holy crap, do they ever clean house! We can only hope that that store will get targeted at some point.

They just totally redid the management at the Beaverton store, but not until management managed to scare off every good worker they had.

Comment

Working...
              X