This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth friendofjimmyk View Post
    Ewww! Blech! She should've offered him one of her feminine supplies for the mess!

eeeeeeew
    WELCOME

Be Nice or I'll Make the Sun Go Away.

Comment

Quoth AFpheonix View Post
      People who bomb abortion clinics, others who fly planes into buildings with the notion that doing so will get them into a martyr's paradise. Nuff' said.
      This thread is starting to drift into dangerous territory. Once things start becoming a religious debate, they are almost guaranteed to turn ugly. Let's keep this thread on its original topic, OK?
      Sometimes life is altered.
      Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
      Uneasy with confrontation.
      Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
        This thread is starting to drift into dangerous territory. Once things start becoming a religious debate, they are almost guaranteed to turn ugly. Let's keep this thread on its original topic, OK?
        Well said. My topic was based on shoplifting, and many people of all walks of life do it. It doesn't matter what your race, religion, color, or sexual origin are.
        Last edited by greensinestro; 11-13-2006, 07:33 PM. Reason: Misspelled words

Comment

Quoth karma_gypsy View Post
          I was expecting that as well . . . stealing steak however . . . how desparate can you be? I mean, eww, steak on your head? How could he have pulled that off? (with stuffing the steaks under his hat, someone surely would've have noticed . . .)

It's worse than that. I just remembered another incident where a guy picked up a bag of frozen shrimp, looked around first, then, opened his oversized pants and stuffed the shrimp down the front of them! "Excuse me, sir. But have you been to a doctor about that huge bulge in your pants?"
          Last edited by greensinestro; 12-03-2006, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X