Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

But sir, how do I know you're the customer and not someone else?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what gets me is that their are times that I have to call in to ask a quick question - like hours or about a service - not to actually change anything to my personal service or plan. If I am sitting at my desk or in the break room and others are around - I don't want to give out the last 4 of my social because then they will have the last four of my social.
    It is a delightful catch 22. I want to be able to secure that I am the only one making changes to my account - yet at the same time I want to make that easy for me - but I also don't want it linked to my social security.
    Personally I prefered the password system -
    What would be great is if there were a way to send you to the rep - and then have the phone recognize the information keyed in. Without killing the Reps ear from beeps.

Comment

They need to set up a capture system where the rep answering the call can press a button and it will switch over to the capture part and get the button presses, and then the customer would have to press the # or * button to return the call to regular voice communication.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I love the ones lately who call in about not being able to access their account(s) on line, but these are the ones not listed on the account. "But I pay the bill every month and I also set up the service for my wife, significant other, etc." Sure! Is that why you don't know the password and/or username to access the account on-line?

I had one the other day. A man claiming to be this woman's husband called with the same defense, yet a few minutes later, she had called to have a note added "JOHN NOT AUTHORIZED". I guess that would be because somebody called her house to inform her some person was trying to access her account.

Shame on me and everyone else for not caving in to people like this.

Comment

Working...
        X