This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May I have your account number?

SC: I have a problem with my account. There's a charge I didn't do.
    ME: May I have your account number so I can see what's going on?
    SC: No.

okay.... probably doesn't know her account number

ME: If you could give me your social security number, I could look up your account that way.
    SC: I'm not telling you my social. That's how people do identity theft!
    ME: Ma'am, I do need some way to find your account so I can see what the trouble is. May I see your ID? I might be able to find the right account with that.

I HATE trying to find the correct account by name. So many people just have the same name. Even narrowing down by date of birth doesn't always help. But if the ID is the same one that we used to open the account with, I'll be able to verify that it's the correct account by matching the DL#. Whatever it takes, right?

SC: Why do you need to know who I am?

Okay, exactly HOW do you intend to dispute a charge on your account if you won't give the person you are coming to about the problem ANY information to help me to find the problem?

Oh...ow...that hurts...this person is dumb. The dumb hurts!
    "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

SC: Fix my car!
      Mechanic: Which is your car?
      SC: I'm not telling you that, you might steal it!
      Saying I'm "turning down a sale" and thinking I give an airborne fornication – GUILTY – Irving Patrick Freleigh

Comment

that hurt my brain.
        I am dumber for having read that.
        oh how i pity you.
        Common sense... So rare it's a goddamn superpower.

Comment

I am going to have to hit myself over the had with a pizza box just to stun my brain cells to keep them from abandoning my head.
          I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
          -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth bankworking View Post
            Why do you need to know who I am?
            That's how people do identity theft!
            When you isolate these two quotes, you pretty much have yourself a waling phail of a SC.
            To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

And just how am I supposed to get through work today with 400,000 or so brain cells Heaven's Gate-ing themselves after reading this?
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

The stupid and is strong on this one.
                I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

The pain...make it stop...

Comment

Wow like someone working in a bank needs to have an account number given to them to steal someones identity.

Comment

Oh... Oh God... The pain... The pain the pain the PAIN!
                      Childrenofthenight.Thecomicseries.com/comics/latest

Check out my comic. I write, my friend Red draws. Comments welcome. Leave them on their, or on my profile here.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                        And just how am I supposed to get through work today with 400,000 or so brain cells Heaven's Gate-ing themselves after reading this?
                        I don't know but I do know that several hundred of my brain cells just opted for the grape Flavor-Aid.
                        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

SC: I'm not telling you my social. That's how people do identity theft...
                          "Ma'am, I can pretty much guarantee the NOBODY wants to be you."
                          "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
                            "Ma'am, I can pretty much guarantee the NOBODY wants to be you."
                            Sheldonrs, have I told you lately how much I love you?

Frankly, I have a hard enough time being me . . . why would I want to be someone else who could be in worse shape than I am?
                            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                              I don't know but I do know that several hundred of my brain cells just opted for the grape Flavor-Aid.
                              It nice to see someone who knows the difference between Kool-Aid and Flavor-Aid.
                              "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
                              X