Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khiras... as soon as you said reservations I immediately began to feel your pain.

And it's not that the SCs followed you, it's that they are at every hotel.

Every time there is a convention I'll get calls from people who are just so happy that they found a place with open rooms then get upset when I tell them that it's an entire 3 miles to the convention center

I especially love it when they say "well, we'll just stay at (west valley location)... they said they were closer"... yes... and 'they' would be lying... have fun with now going 6 miles instead of 3... oh, you'll drive within a block of us during that trip... please wave as you go past
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth KhirasHY View Post
      I honestly think this woman was in the habit of hunting down stray children and stuffing their corpses, complete with terrified expressions, just so the little bastards would stay off her lawn.
      I think that's a fairly legitimate past time.
      If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post

These
        are my results.

Heh Andara, without pointing a finger at my exact location...let me just say that you've found the answer for me, since not only did I find the hotel she saw in that list...but their listing is downright wrong for it too.
        "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
        "What IS fun to fight through?"
        "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
          Ok, on a lark, I decided to do a Google search. My terms were as follows:

motel "cleaning station" hunters Denver

These
          are my results.

^-.-^
          this thread actually shows up in the results now... good work
          If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth KhirasHY View Post
            How the hell do these people find me? I changed properties, but they keep coming!
            They are everywhere! Everywhere I tell you!! And every since they made the chainsaw of evolution illegal it has made my work soooo difficult!

end channeling madman.
            Bark like a chicken!

Comment

Khiras, are your calls monitored?

I've always wanted to, on a job where I do a lot of phone time but don't get recorded, pick up a call and pretend I am an automated system, then proceed to majorly mess with someone.
              "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Quoth JoitheArtist View Post
                Not the tools, the kill itself, I believe. You know, yank the skin off, rip out the entrails, cut the meat up into more easily transported chunks...perfect activity for a downtown metropolitan area!
                Well at least they can hide the bodies deers in their rooms better.
                Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

Quoth KhirasHY View Post
                  I honestly think this woman was in the habit of hunting down stray children and stuffing their corpses, complete with terrified expressions, just so the little bastards would stay off her lawn.
                  I think I know this lady! This was back when I lived on the edge of the forest; these two children disappeared -- Hansel and Gretel, I think their names were -- and...
                  Who hears all your prayers? Why, the NSA, of course!

Comment

UNCLE KHIRAS! You're back! YAY!! I've been reading through your older posts, rationing them so they'd last longer. Glad to see there are new ones in the offing!

Comment

Working...
                    X