Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The zombie apocalypse is happening NOW!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zombie?

Damn, I knew I forgot to shut the gate... oh wait... nevermind...

Comment

Quoth ottid View Post
      I'm going to say Zombie, but I'm not sure if I would want it to be one of Peter Jackson's ones from Braindead.
      I'd prefer the zombies from Shaun of the Dead. At least you can make them pets!
      "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

I'm going Zombie.... Not full fledged zombie mind you... more like... in the transition stages... after all... she went for the muffin rather than your flesh.... Beware next time she comes in she will be shopping for YOU!
        "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
        -Red

Comment

I call shotgun

Comment

i'm going for the baseball bat...cue music.

who knows? with all the crap going on these days, it could be almost anything: fumes, cosmic rays, nuclear waste in her water, anxiety, adhd, add, or she could be a zombie.

i'm hoping zombie, she's bound to be more fun.
            look! it's ghengis khan!
            Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Not to bring the thread down too much, but after my grandfather had his second stroke, he would often get his head nods and shakes (he lost his speech ability due to the stroke) confused. You had to make double sure that he really meant 'no' when he shook his head.

I now return you to comptemplation of the upcoming zombie apocalypse.
              The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
              "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
              Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth friendofjimmyk View Post
                I'd prefer the zombies from Shaun of the Dead. At least you can make them pets!
                How about a zombie head on a stick?
                "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth ottid View Post
                  I'm going to say Zombie, but I'm not sure if I would want it to be one of Peter Jackson's ones from Braindead.

Amen to that!

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                    the zombies ate her brain!
                    Unless they were vegetarian zombies, they only eat your grain..
                    "What did you have for breakfast this morning? Carnation Instant Bitch?"
                    -Eric Foreman That 70's Show

Comment

Quoth StanFlouride View Post
                      Unless they were vegetarian zombies, they only eat your grain..
                      Man glad I was following rule 1 just then! It was bad yes, but still funny. Never heard that one before.

Comment

Working...
                      X