This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF are you DOING?!(little gross)

So I get a call from my supervisor over the radio about a suspicious car in the back of parking lot up front. I'm figuring it's someone who's lost and needs directions or something. So I trot on up front with my lights going on the truck to take a peek. I park it less than a foot from their car and get out. They do no see me nor do they notice the flashing orange lights. I walk up to their window, look in and......WTF? Is she really???? OMG YES SHE IS! She's giving him a handjob in the middle of MY PARKING LOT! It takes my brain a few seconds to register this fact. I knock on the window, they both jump and twist to look at me. He covers up with a napkin trying to be smooth(not working BTW)

I ask them if there's a problem(besides the obvious problem) Oh no nope nothing wrong here. I look at them silently for a few seconds then tell them if they don't work here they need to get the hell off the property RIGHT NOW before the police become involved. They back out and MOTOR out of there with me following to make sure they really do leave.

My supervisor found it hilarious that I have been scarred for life. I must say that is a first for me! Hopefully the last too! I mean c'mon, there's a motel less than a mile away that you can go to. How desperate must you be to get it on in the middle of a warehouse parking lot? Jeez... that was my day how was yours?
    My Wajas cave

I'm sure this isn't the first jerk-off you've ever met on the job. :-)
    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

I may have you beat on this one (if you'll pardon the pun)

Some years ago when I commuted to the city for work, I was on a crowded rush hour train where the woman sitting across the aisle decided to give her boyfriend and "secret" blowjob on the train. she thought that by resting her head in his lap with her jacket over her was discreet enough.

She might have gotten away with it except the boyfriend was a bit of a "jumpy" fellow when it came to the ways of love and he gave himself and her away with his convulsions and grunting >insert brain bleach here<

They were asked to leave at the next station. Funny thing was, no one would sit in the seat they had been in.
      "When did you get a gold plated toilet?"
      "We don't have a gold plated toilet"
      "Oh dear, I think I just peed in your Tuba"

-Jasper Fforde

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
        I'm sure this isn't the first jerk-off you've ever met on the job. :-)
        Yeah but it might be one of the only ones he's met on the job willing to give someone a hand.

(what's with the puns in the forums today? )
        Interesting Fodder: http://interestingfodder.typepad.com

Comment

Quoth bloodrose View Post
          Yeah but it might be one of the only ones he's met on the job willing to give someone a hand.

Maybe you should report us to the
          head" office.
          "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth bloodrose View Post

*coughSHEcough* And yes you punners should all be shot
            My Wajas cave

Comment

in the face?

Comment

Let's not beat around the bush folks . . .

it's all about giving someone a helping "hand."
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I really don't understand why people can't just wait until they get home. Really, truly......have they never gone more than a 24 period without sexual activity? Some people.....

And don't get me started on people who like to get busy in front of other people at home.
                  You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                    Let's not beat around the bush folks . . .

it's all about giving someone a helping "hand."
                    and make sure it's not just paying lip service

Comment

Well, I don't wanna stroke anyone's ego, but you punsters are quite handy when it comes to making them up.

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                        I really don't understand why people can't just wait until they get home. Really, truly......have they never gone more than a 24 period without sexual activity? Some people.....

And don't get me started on people who like to get busy in front of other people at home.
                        ...In their defense, it is a little exciting to have sex in public for some people.

The threat of getting caught increases the rush. Now, actually getting caught, that's a different story...
                        "Do not quibble with me over apostrophes. I have my shit together when it comes to apostrophes." - BookBint

Comment

Maybe he got stood up & she wanted to give him a hand

Comment

Just a hand job?!!!!?!?!?!? I mean, c'mon...if you're going to park and get it on...put some more effort into it, man! Sheesh!
                            "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Now now everyone... she might not have known how to drive a manual, but she sure knew how to handle his stick.

Comment

Working...
                              X