This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh wow, you guys are just terrible.

Now where did I put those radishes....hmmmm, it's been a few weeks, but here we go.

All of you smarty pants little punsters, drop trou.....

*proceed radish thwapping*
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
      *proceed radish thwapping*
      OK, that is just pervy...hey, hang on...I could get used to this! *grin*

Comment

Now now everyone... she might not have known how to drive a manual, but she sure knew how to handle his stick.
        I have to admit, that one made me .

I would think that a handjob in the parking lot was all he could afford.
        "You mean you don’t have the one piece of information you actually need? Well, stick your grubby paws in the crayon box, yank one out and colour me Fucking Shocked Fuchsia." - Gravekeeper

Comment

I actually told a couple that there was a hotel down the street that they could go to, because they looked like they were 2 seconds away from going at it on my frozen shrimp case. I'm just thankful that Erin was at the customer service counter that night. She asked me why the couple called me very rude and annoying, so I told her how they were all over each other and after I said what I said they left without even looking at me. Unfortunately this kind of thing always happens in the store I work at.
          ......../\
          ....../__\
          ..../\...../\
          ../__\../__\

Comment

Aw, he was just teaching her to shift his gears.

I've come across at least a dozen couples getting it on in the parking lots and parking garages. Once they took-down a barrier to the top level of my parking garage and I found their little car a-rockin when I did my tour.

Always makes me wonder when I catch them, and they separate and one of them gets into another car nearby and both cars drive-away, are they having an affair.

Don't get me started on semi-truck drivers who answer a knock on the cab naked at night! (Shudder!)
            "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth Sarah Rhapsodos View Post
              Unfortunately this kind of thing always happens in the store I work at.
              You're an aphrodisiac? Wow - do you take bookings?

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Bramble View Post
                He covers up with a napkin trying to be smooth
                A napkin? Only? Poor guy.
                "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Megg View Post

I would think that a handjob in the parking lot was all he could afford.
                  Right, because you know we're in a recession.

Comment

Quoth Sandman View Post
                    Now now everyone... she might not have known how to drive a manual, but she sure knew how to handle his stick.
                    And that's why it's called "stick shift navigation."
                    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                      You're an aphrodisiac? Wow - do you take bookings?

Rapscallion
                      No sorry, it's not me you want but the red snapper with the foggy-looking eyes and his mouth hanging open. For some reason that ugly thing seems to turn people on.
                      ......../\
                      ....../__\
                      ..../\...../\
                      ../__\../__\

Comment

Maybe she was showing him how funky and strong her fight was.

It sure as hell didn't matter if she was brought up right.

On an OT note, isn't it bizarre how none of those pool tables have pockets?

Comment

Quoth dendawg View Post
                          On an OT note, isn't it bizarre how none of those pool tables have pockets?
                          They're probably billiards tables, and not pocket billiards (aka pool) tables.

^-.-^
                          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I recall seeing a couple going at it in their car at night in the lot during the winter.. whatever keeps you warm
                            "IT stands away, interrupting himself from the incessant hammering of the kittens…"

Comment

Gives new meaning to the slogan "We Are Driving Excitement," doesn't it?
                              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                                Gives new meaning to the slogan "We Are Driving Excitement," doesn't it?
                                At least it sounds better than "pole vaulting."
                                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
                                X