Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm of mostly Irish/British descent, and I look it. (Freckles, light eyes, pale skin, foul temper... ) There's also some German, and some Swedish, and I think Norwegian or Danish, and a bunch of godknowswhatelse. The only thing not completely white in me is a little bit of Cherokee...grandfather's grandmother was full-blooded.

Back ON topic... how exactly did you find that story about your sucky ancestor? That's pretty cool that you could find someone to tell you something so specific.
    Discourtesy Clerk, purveyor of fine hay bales, pine scented douche and stuff that's not in bins since July 2006.

Comment

All-Russian, going way way back to 1917 when my great-grandfather escaped with his wife to Ukraine during the October Revolution, had my grandmother who then went off to become an Army surgeon in WWII, who in turn had my mom, her only child, who proceeded to have my brother and me with her second hubby and then take us all and schlepp us to NY.

...aaaand a bit of German-Jewish as my paternal grandmother's name was Brenermann.
      Sometimes, it just doesn't pay to get out of the blanket nest.

Comment

Working...
      X