This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth SpyOne View Post
    So, customers get used to hearing "we've run out of cartons, but I can give you 10 packs at the carton price." So when they hear you say, "We've run out of 10-packs, but I could give you 2 5-packs," they just naturally assume that sentence is going to end with "at the 10-pack price".
    I would think the same, were I to be in that situation.

That's one of those times where you don't offer "2 5-packs" but rather, "still have 5-packs available."

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth ralerin View Post
      As an FYI-Marlboro still do sell the 25's. We get them at my Aid of Rite but they're RARE and sell out super duper fast.

And I second that-you do learn something new every day. 100 cigarettes.
      They must be rare because I haven't seen those in years. Nor have I seen either the Newport 25's or the Camel 25's in ages as well.

There also used to be a brand called Century that came in 25 packs. I know because my Mom would buy those for both me and her 2nd ex back in the late 80's.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
      X