Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having a seat that wouldn't recline, would be hell for me, because of my bad back, unlike those people though, I'd calmly and politely explain my situation and ask if there was anythign that could be done.
    I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Problem is, full flight, no spare seats...sure you can ask other pax but there is not much the flight attendants can do...
      No longer a flight atttendant!

Comment

Quoth PrincessKatieAirHostess View Post
        When they got off that plane the grandmother said 'thanks for the flight from hell.'
        Next time they might be on Global flight 33.

(One of my favorite Twilight Zone episodes.)
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth PrincessKatieAirHostess View Post
          Problem is, full flight, no spare seats...sure you can ask other pax but there is not much the flight attendants can do...
          Considering the emergency exit rows tend to have more leg room, I'd jump at the chance to swap seats to get an exit row seat.

Comment

Quoth Jetfire View Post
            Considering the emergency exit rows tend to have more leg room, I'd jump at the chance to swap seats to get an exit row seat.
            I second that! I seem to make a long, long international flight -- where I'm flying halfway around the world -- at least once a year. I also try to get an aisle seat, and as close to the front as I can, for quick departures once we're on the ground.
            Who hears all your prayers? Why, the NSA, of course!

Comment

Every flight I've flown, the seats have reclined, what, five degrees? Big deal. We're not talking La-Z-Boy seats here. They were being ridiculous.

And coming into the galley? I wouldn't be surprised if this EW also wanders into the "Employees Only" section of every store she shops in and demands to be allowed back there!
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
              X