This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Jester View Post
    The picture of Sharaparova did not come out on my computer, but I know well enough what she looks like....I think of the ones we have discussed, you look most like Amy Smart (and I didn't look that up...her name just jumped into my head when this discussion started), but somehow I think there is someone else that you look like that I just can't quite place.

Ahhhh, crap, I hate when this happens.

Anyway, considering the women you are being compared to, I wouldn't worry too much...seems like you are in good company!
    Well, thank you lol. And I hate when that happens too. Let me know if you think of her name - it's always interesting to see who people compare me to
    Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.

Proverbs 22:6

Comment

I believe its heritage.com that has a facial recognition thing. You upload a pic off your comp, and it compares you to celebrities, past and present. I most look like Drew Barrymore, Julianne Moore, Ashley Judd, or Penelope Cruz. I've never been good with hair or makeup, and after seeing my comparisons with these celebs, I'm looking at how they do themselves up so I can look my best without dishing out the dough. Hey, its good for ideas....

(My bf thought it was hilarious that he most looked like a young Thomas Edison ).
      ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

no offense but that site thing is crap
        i rarely get compared to guys, and their almost always old or foreign
        i almost always get compared to women, usually old or foreign as well
        do i look that foreign?

Comment

Working...
        X