X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Lady vs. The Internets.

I'm on a roll today, two posts here!

I met Sunday Lady today (search if you'd like to read more; she's basically a 45 year old homeless woman, dresses as a hiker and usually comes in to my Aid of Rite on Sundays or during warm weather, mostly Sundays, hence her nickname. She brightens up my days with her insanity. ).

Anyway. Today.

1. New York City is not such a scary place after all, she's been there and it's only stupid (city name) politics that make people fear New York. (we're all flaming white liberal trash that should be burned!)

2. Sunday Lady hates to pay for newspapers because they're a way for the company to make money but she hates the internet even more because she might accidently click on websites and they will steal money from her.
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Quoth ralerin View Post
    2. Sunday Lady hates to pay for newspapers because they're a way for the company to make money but she hates the internet even more because she might accidently click on websites and they will steal money from her.
    Well at least you know she won't ever find your threads about her.

Comment

Working...
    X