Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh you poor dear . . . whatever doesn't kill you can only make you stronger . . . right? In time, you'll forget about the whole situation and be able to look back and laugh at it.

I completely understand about the whole sickness thing, there's nothing you can do about it, but again, you don't want everyone pissed off at you for taking the time off (isn't it sad you have to feel that way too? it's not like you were trying to take advantage of the whole situation . . as unforutnately, some people do). I'm the same way, instead of calling in sick, like I probably should, I come in and work and pray that the day goes by quickly. Luckily the job I have now, everyone is understanding of being sick and basically would have just sent me home if I was ever as sick as you (I certainly hope you will find a job like that!)

This just goes to show that your a hardworking employee, willing to come into work even when you're sick and putting up with SC crap. Don't feel bad, Jamie, the SC is the one with the problem, maybe she needs to go to the doctor and get her ears checked and maybe remove that stick that's buried so deep up her ss.

I hope you'll be feeling better soon!!
    This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

A customer has not made me cry in awhile. I hate it when I am reduced to tears by some asshat that obviously has nothing better to do than to wreck my day!

Usually, if I cried, there was something else going on in my life and the SC was the straw that broke the camel's back. As in your case, you were sick and I think I would've broken down under the same circumstances.

I feel for you and I'll see chipper and raise a - she needs that BEFORE the trip through the chipper.
      "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Working...
      X