This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Wembley View Post
    ...and who the hell brings bolt cutters on a vacation anyway?
    Maybe they went out and bought them so they'd be ready.

Comment

I think they were BSing with the bolt cutters. They prolly tried to use that to intimidate you to unlock teh padlock for them.

Whenever I'm on vacation, I read the fine print,double check, and am super nice. I even pick up after myself in the hotel. ^.^
      "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

Any news? I'd really like to know what the cops had to report...
        You gotta polish a memory like a stone. Chip off the parts that remind you it was just a game. Work it until it's indistinguishable from any other memory.

Comment

McGoddess has it right....it's just a threat to see if Dave will cave.

But then again....a very small part of me says that maybe some of Dave's customers maybe do pack a bunch of espionage type of items just to stir the pot.
          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

If the grill is locked up, it is so the renter can't use it. The grill is not locked up to annoy the renter, or to protect the grill from damage or theft. The grill wasn't locked up to see how good of a snoop and thief the renters are. That little locked storage room is off limits, that is why it is locked.

The actual owner of the property can grill on their own property (if allowed by the POA, or if it is a standalone structure), but not allow any one else to grill for fear of burning down the house, or stinking up the house.
            "Wow, that has to be the best genital analogy EVER. "

Comment

No news yet?
              The Case of the Missing Mandrake; A Jude Derry, Sorceress Sleuth Mystery Available on Amazon.

Comment

Hey, vrs, did you ever find out anything more on this?

^-.-^
                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

the police went down there but the people had calmed down so nothing major went down..I dont know for sure but I am told they got money back

Comment

Working...
                  X