Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the first time since working here, I have now actually been fearful for my life.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the issue if you give the guy a room to get him out of the way, then call the cops to come get him and refund him? Has he got some sort of basis on which to say "Your staff member agreed to give me the room, so you couldn't throw me out"?

Seems like the simplest, safest, solution.

Comment

You should have called the cops.

Comment

Hey let's cool it with the "you should have."

Hindsight and distance from a crisis are 20/20. Sometimes when you're in the middle of it you just want to be safe again in whatever way you can be.

I've been in situations where I handled the crisis calmly and when it was over the adrenaline was still there rushing around my body and brain with nothing useful to do. I know I'm not often using my best logic in that state, so I understand how it is.

MercenaryMuffin wisely chose not to confront the SC, handled him calmly and came out of dangerous situation safely. That's what's important.

The call the police afterwards advice has been given multiple times now. I'm sure anyone reading this thread now knows that's the ideal thing to do afterwards. No need to keep repeating the advice.
        The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

Working...
        X