This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stay put!

Today ,I had two calls that I actually had to tell to please stop changing their location.

Both women were calling and complainging that the driver was not there yet.

In case 1 this woman had called in 5 times previously and changed her location. her car would start but kept dying on her. and she would keep going a couple blocks then call. Well this time the driver was where she said she was at the last time. Had to tell her to please do not move any more. the driver is going down the street to find you.

She was upset they dident know where she was.

The 2nd woman called upset that no one has came and they were 30 minutes late. She had set up to meet the driver at the eye doctor. gave the eye doctor's phone number to reach her at.

She was waiting at starbucks down the street.

She was upset that no one had called her cell phone number that she never gave us.
    My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

jeeeezzzz. STAY WHERE YOU ARE!! It's rule number ONE. why don't they get that???

Comment

Quoth jjllbb View Post
      jeeeezzzz. STAY WHERE YOU ARE!! It's rule number ONE. why don't they get that???
      No, Rule #1is that you dont talk about Fight Club.

But that'd be a good #2.....

And seriously....I dont even want to ask how these people thought they made sense. They give me migraines.

Comment

Another case of were we are supposed to be mind readers. How the hell is the driver supposed to know you are at Starbucks when you told them you would be at the doctors. Morons.

Comment

Working...
        X