This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't give a damn about the PS3.
    I'm looking forward to Christmas, when I'll get my beloved copy of Guitar Hero 2.
    "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

I might pick up a Wii, it comes out the morning of my first day off and Future Shop is 2 blocks from my office. So I could just walk over and camp in line for half an hour. Future Shop is being smart about the PS3/Wii, they have employees there 2 hours before opening to hand out vouchers for the system. That way the people in line know who's going to get one and who won't ;p. So any stabbings, shootings, fistfights will at least happen outside.

Still, Sony has no concept of Supply & Demand. Future Shop only got 8-10 units per store of the PS3. Meanwhile they'll have 15-60 units per store of the Wii. So I'm not anticipating any trouble getting a Wii.

Comment

Can't be arsed. My boyf's Playstation2 still works, dammit!
        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
          Still, Sony has no concept of Supply & Demand. Future Shop only got 8-10 units per store of the PS3. Meanwhile they'll have 15-60 units per store of the Wii. So I'm not anticipating any trouble getting a Wii.
          Yes, they do. This is done on purpose. By creating a frenzy for the PS3, everyone knows the PS3 just came out. Free marketing.

I would bet that another "shipment" will come out a week before Christmas.

I hope you do get a hold of a Wii. Let me know how that works out for you.
          I've lost my mind ages ago. If you find it, please hide it.

Comment

Working...
          X