Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this is where you say, "No good deed goes unpunished". That whole beat the competitor's price is the cause of so many arguments when I'm out and about. Just give it up already people, if you saw it cheaper down the street then get in your car AND DRIVE THERE ALREADY!

Comment

Quoth AFpheonix View Post
      Me: "Ok, then I suggest that you go to the emergency room then."
      Dork: "That's too expensive! I need my inhaler, I can't breathe!"
      you don't SOUND particularly out of breath, and your ability to argue with me repeatedly is not hindered....
      Me:"I'm sorry, I need an active script to fill."
      Hmm. Every hospital around here will waive fees if you qualify for assistance and don't have insurance, and they're usually more than happy to accept a low monthly payment plan if you do owe anything.. Guess breathing wasn't that important after all. I'm pretty sure it's a felony to fill a prescription without a valid script. Does he really think you're going to risk your own freedom to make up for his poor planning? (That's rhetorical, btw).

Comment

I like this one [warning: language]:
        http://usrbinw00t.comicgenesis.com/d/20030318.html
        "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Quoth Tria View Post
          "Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day."
          I am trying to get wound down enough for bed. I don't need any scary dreams tonight.

Quoth Tria
          Sorry, that just makes them crash. But then you just take them outside and forget the reboot.
          Or you could just take them outside and reboot them in the ass w/a steel toed workboot
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
          X