Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh hell no, you picked the WRONG day to piss me off, buddy. (long)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, kudos to you for standing up to him. And you know the reason why he kept going and reacted the way he did to you? Because most people probably don't stand up to him. He's probably not used to being put in his place by an underdog (aka, someone in a position where they have to be nice).

He probably shit himself and couldn't believe someone finally brought him back down to earth.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Good on you for fighting back, I abhor people like the fellow in your post. I can only presume people like him wish they were in the Middle Ages, with peasant that society dictates they can... nay... must treat like the lower creatures that they are.

Comment

Crap like this is the reason that there isn't enough money in the world to make me go back into the hospitality industry.
        Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

You offered him a refund?! I would have peed myself with joy if someone said they'd refund me for the less then functional dryer! Normally I'd just throw in more quarters... Although I normally don't overload the dryer anyway.
          "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

...Beware the voice without a face...

Comment

This reminds me of an old expression...I'm paraphrasing, so please forgive me if I get it wrong. Text in [] is how I read it

"You can judge a man's worth by the way he treats people [he perceives to be] beneath him."
            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

MM, are you working towards becoming a commercial pilot?

The reason I ask, is if so, it would be great to have him on a flight of yours sometime down the road, and then if he causes trouble there, to the degree you'd need to intervene, you could handcuff his ass for the duration of the flight! (Even if the level of suck didn't quite warrant it)

Mike
              Meow.........

Comment

Did you at least set him up with a 3am wake up call the next 4 days? What a jerkoff. I'm sorry.

Comment

As a matter of fact, I am training to be a commercial pilot...eventually. Gotta start out at the bottom, though, and that means working my way up from Private Pilot and getting my various licenses and building up hours. It's expensive, and it's probably gonna take me a long time (the average pilot age I've seen in around 40, to be honest), but it'll be worth it in the end.

Comment

Quoth MercenaryMuffin View Post
                    Sigh. Stupidity in stereo today.
                    It's 7am here and I'm just dragging ass, completely tired, and some woman calls up and starts ranting about...something. I couldn't really tell what. Something about a refrigerator and her nephew and a Comfort Inn.
                    Please do not send me your SC's. So help you if the Comfort Inn she's trying to contact is mine.
                    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Well if you get some woman ranting about said topic, you'll know who sent her to you

Comment

you know, the lady calling to complain about Comfort Inn... you'd be amazed how often I get that... people calling me either to complain about the Holiday Inn Express they stayed at or compliment the Holiday Inn Express and want to book again...
                        ... of course the only problem being... we aren't a Holiday Inn Express...
                        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Working...
                        X