Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just because you're in college doesn't mean squat!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The University I went to took our pics for IDs at a party during Orientation. It was themed to go along with the old TV show M.A.S.H. Wanting to look different from everybody in scrubs or camouflage, I wore a green jumpsuit, smeared oil and grease in a few spots, and made myself look like a mechanic. They don't take pics every year. They slap a sticker each semester to show that you're a current student. So for 4 years, I had to display a picture that made me look more homeless than educated

CH
    Some People Are Alive Only Because It Is Illegal To Kill Them

Comment

Quoth cinema guy View Post
      The original was Sunset Boulevard. "I'm ready for my close-up Mr De Mille." Leatherface says it Texas Chainsaw Massacre too.
      Don't know a Romero one though.
      The Romero is George Romero, director of the living dead series.
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
        One word: Legacy.

^-.-^
        Either that, or some WVU-type scandal went on. For those who don't know, that scandal came about, when the school decided to give someone (aka the governor's daughter, and employee of one of their biggest donors) an MBA degree. Since then, WVU has been seen as a bigger joke than it already was
        Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Working...
        X