This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pure bitch

Guest: Dave, my son cut his leg on the beach and we need an emergency clinic

Me: ok let me look the number up

I look the number up

Me: ok I have the number

Guest: ok before you give it to me, I would like an explanation for why I was made to wait on hold so long

Me: I had to look up the number

Guest: why dont you just have a place to call for people who arent from here?

Me: I have a place for you to call

Guest: thats not the point, Dave......you had to put me on hold to look it up....thats very rude...you're very unkind, Dave

Me: I am sorry ma'am

Guest: well just give me the number and the name of your supervisor because I intend to report you for being rude and making me wait when you knew I had an emergency

Me: ok

If it was truly an emergency there's always 911...obviously it wasn't life or death.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Well, she can't need an 'emergency' clinic, since she's quite happy to string the call out complaining rather than actually phoning for help.

Comment

I fear for her son..."I KNOW my leg is broken coach, but I need to complain to that other boy's father first!"

Comment

You know, VRS, there's only 1 response that I can think of that would've been appropriate to say back to that person...

"Go fuck yourself, then".. and hung up! (yes, before giving them the phone number)

What an absolute bitch!!!

I'm presuming that, even if your manager did hear about this, your manager is going to just shrug it off, or much better, give her what for and stand up for you!
          When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

Quoth vacation_rentals_suck View Post
            Guest: well just give me the number and the name of your supervisor because I intend to report you for being rude and making me wait when you knew I had an emergency
            If it was such a damn emergency, then why didn't the bitch call 911?

Dave, how do you do it? I think that I would be an alcoholic by now if I had your job!
            "500 bucks, that's almost a million!"
            ~Curly from the 3 Stooges

Comment

"Ma'am, I'm very sorry you had to wait, but I did have to look the number up. I am not psychic, nor do I have a photographic memory when it comes to phone numbers, so I was forced to actually look in the phone book for the number. The reason I didn't have the number at the ready for you immediately was because it is very rare that people will call me looking for an emergency clinic. Most people, if it is an emergency, already know the number to call: 911. Based on the time you have spent arguing with me, and the fact that you did not call 911, I am going to assume that you merely needed a clinic, that this was not, in fact, an emergency, and that you are just one of those people that insists on being miserable and bring the rest of the world along with you no matter how much anyone tries to brighten your day or help you out. Feel free to complain to my supervisor that I took the time out of my schedule to look up a number for you and help you out when, if it were truly an emergency, you could have shortened the time and simply dialed 911 like anyone else without a pole stuck up their asshole would have done. Good day, ma'am!"

*click*

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
              Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Tito View Post
                If it was such a damn emergency, then why didn't the bitch call 911?
                There are people who live for a complaint and aren't 'happy' unless there is some misery or drama--sick but common.
                I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
                X