Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any woman that knows that a man is married and still sleeps with him is a tramp and so is the man,Sorry sore subject.
    I've gotten into a fight before with a woman that wouldn't leave my hubby alone. He didn't sleep with her.This was her game,she wanted to see if she could "get" married men,she thought it was FUNNY to break up marriages(her exact words) She WANTED my husband as she told my mother in law. I took her out back of the family auction house and "dealt"with her,then came back and finished the paperwork and left.I don't think I had anything to worry about because my hubby said he thought she was gross.
    Last edited by candyshopgirl; 06-09-2009, 06:06 PM.

Comment

wow. I thought show-downs like this only happened on TV. Who knew real life was just as exciting. lol.

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
        Its his damn fault to begin with.
        Yeah, you can't have your Kate and Edith too!

Seriously, what a pig, and the mistress was a bitch too.
        Quoth candyshopgirl View Post
        I've gotten into a fight before with a woman that wouldn't leave my hubby alone. He didn't sleep with her.This was her game,she wanted to see if she could "get" married men,she thought it was FUNNY to break up marriages(her exact words)
        Ugh. Women have flirted with my husband too, even in front of me! He usually ignores them, he's too much the gentleman to tell them off. I'm not afraid to.

Bitch: Honey, I can give him what you never can!
        Me: Yeah, crab lice!
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth candyshopgirl View Post
          Any woman that knows that a man is married and still sleeps with him is a tramp and so is the man,Sorry sore subject.
          I've gotten into a fight before with a woman that wouldn't leave my hubby alone. He didn't sleep with her...I don't think I had anything to worry about because my hubby said he thought she was gross.
          Congratulations to your husband for sending that bitch packing. I sure hope you demonstrated some appreciation for his fortitude.
          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

People can't help but be jerks sometimes apparently I'm gonna link my own experience with selfishness at a funeral here:

http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...3&postcount=10
            Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
            Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
              Does Jerry Springer know about these two pieces of work?
              Probably not, by Jeremy Kyle has them on speed dial!
              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

i'm betting that's why the family didn't get involved... cos they don't wanna get hit by any crossfire... or find themselves the new targets of attacks

Comment

Working...
                X