Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh i make sure to check 10's and up... I like my job and don't feel like opening myself up to a short drawer. Heck if I am over a penny or under a penny I am a sad panda.

Comment

Quoth Kimmik View Post
      Oh i make sure to check 10's and up... I like my job and don't feel like opening myself up to a short drawer. Heck if I am over a penny or under a penny I am a sad panda.
      We have a shared till among all shifts at the hotel, and its always off a little 'cause my co-workers cant count. (One time I watched one of them count it 5 times in a row and come up with wildly different amounts each time.)
      Anyway, we have a little change box I like to call REALLY petty cash for when you're over or under a few cents. Problem is, every time it get more than a dollar in it, it gets raided for the vending machines
      Aliterate : A person who is capable of reading but unwilling to do so.

"A man who does not read has no advantage over a man who cannot" - Mark Twain

Comment

I had a customer the other day who told me he didn't have the money for something I tried to offer him then proceeded to pull a giant wad of bills out of his pocket to pay for his purchase.
        "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

"Don't fucking curse around my kids like that!"
          One of my grandma's favorite lines was "Don't curse, dammit!"
          Last edited by EricKei; 06-11-2009, 02:01 AM. Reason: quotage
          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

my friends are friends with a mormon and he doesn't want swears around his kids and so they bleep themselves out in real life...it's amusing...

Comment

That is funny.

.....but cussing in order to tell others not to cuss? That's O_o.
              1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
              -----
              http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

I hope you made sure that the $50 was legit.
                Naw she probably falsified or stole the food stamp card.

Comment

I sometimes carry large ammounts of cash on me, but I have good reason...I don't have checks so i pay my landlord directly with cash...

Comment

Quoth Kimmik View Post
                    She could afford 15+ dollar makeup but not 1.50 for the kids..
                    How is it that I'm the first person to suggest that the makeup is a business expense?
                    Quoth jerkface11 View Post
                    Naw she probably falsified or stole the food stamp card.
                    Considering what my guess is as to her profession, the card's hers and she doesn't report the money she has. Let's just say, she probably gets paid "under the table." ... among otehr things ...

^-.-^
                    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I'm just thinking it was fake since it wouldn't scan.

Comment

Working...
                      X