Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Umm...I think I just gave out Threesome advice...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Slytovhand View Post
    "How rude! I want to talk to your manager... I will get you fired! You call this 'customer service'??? I am the customer.. you will service!"

Hey, what are you doing in the gutter? Get back down here in the sewer with the rest of us!

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post

and I for some reason heard that in the voice of Borat too
    That's what I heard you post in!
    It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Ahh, Vegas. I worked for a couple of years at the box office of one of the Strip hotels.

One of my more memorable calls was when I ended up telling some foreign guy over and over that the show at my hotel didn't have go-go dancers, and if that's what he wanted, he had to go to a strip club. When he asked where they were, I told him (loudly, and just as my supervisor walked in) that any taxi driver in town could take him to one.

I moved away from Vegas, and work in the health insurance industry now. It's a lot less creepy.

Comment

Quoth MercenaryMuffin View Post
        SC: ah...what is your name?"
        "my name....oh its um... billy, yeah its billy ray cyrus...yeah just ask for billy when you check in Im sure he will help you"
        I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Quoth MercenaryMuffin View Post
          Also, for a good laugh, go on Youtube and look up the video "Muffins". It'll make your day
          Israeli-Palestinian conflict muffins!

That was quite an interesting customer you had there. I don't think I would've been as cool about it as you were.

Comment

Working...
          X